OBFA to be scrapped

Virtuoso

And remember that word Sectarianism only applies to us

Forget about the clear bigotry and hatred from our enemies and haters  

Forget about the clear Nepotism that's going on in Glasgow and many central areas in Scotland  .A corrupt form of Sectarianism   

Predictable and pathetic. Did nothing but bleat about this for years and years  to silence the big bad Rangers only to find its done them more harm than good.  So........  let's get it repealed,  Its the Catholic way.

Never mind eh? A bit of a rethink, a few tweaks here and there with OBFA 2 should see the desired affect. Fk every last one of them. 

They’ve already got ginger arse out in the media upset at it and wanting rid of “sectarianism”.  Won’t be long until it’s just the Rangers act.  Honestly, wait till you see all the poor wee downtrodden catholics of Scottish football line up for interviews left right and centre complaining about it. 

57 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Quickly to be replaced with OBRFB. 

(Offensive Behaviour by a Rangers Fan Bill) 

Shouldn't that read "Offensive Behaviour by ALL Rangers Fans Bill"?

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I read the other day that popcorn teeth said sectarianisms is a form of racisms :lol:

Anything to play the victim card. 

That cunt is too stupid to be allowed to exist.

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I read the other day that popcorn teeth said sectarianisms is a form of racisms :lol:

Anything to play the victim card. 

Well that's when their bleating falls over because you could very easily apply racial profiling on any number of supposed 'sectarian' statements. Case in point any anti Rangers fan agenda could very easily be branded anti Scottish/ British considering the vast majority of the support are of that race. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Quickly to be replaced with OBRFB. 

(Offensive Behaviour by a Rangers Fan Bill) 

Yep pretty much, as much as I dislike the OFBA the only reason it was scrapped was as Tarriers were affected. The won't make that mistake twice.

13 hours ago, dougie76 said:

Won't change a thing, they will just use a different stick to beat us with.

You can still be charged with breach of the peace which is acting in a disorderly way that can cause offence to an ordinary member of the public.  People will still get pulled and charged for singing.  The introduction of this specific OBFA was pointless in the first place, achieved nothing, and hopefully it'll be gone for good.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You can still be charged with breach of the peace which is acting in a disorder way that can cause offence to an ordinary member of the public.  People will still get pulled and charged for singing.  The introduction of this specific OBFA was pointless in the first place, achieved nothing, and hopefully it'll. e gone for good.

I once poured Domestos over a papist clergyman, I got done for bleach of the priest.   :whistle: