OBFA to be scrapped

Virtuoso

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

the law most of the time doesn’t really work that way and that’s a pipe dream if anyone thinks it does concerning anyone charged under ‘this’ act

Common sense would tell you anyone convicted under that act, would have their ban scrapped also after the act is scrapped, especially after serving 4 of 5 years.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I’m reading his comments “it’s the same when the orange order sung their vile songs in front of the police” ... it’s not a concert :lol: no cunt sings, the orange order walks, the band plays tunes on their flutes I’ve never heard them sing 

the play in a sectarian key

26 minutes ago, saintbob1969 said:

Lets not blame the Catholics for this one, this is pure and totally down to the SNP trying something new with no thought of the consequences. We have always had laws to deal with bad behaviour and violence. The Labour man behind killing this bill is named Kelly and plenty of supporters from all sides (except maybe them muppets that support Thistle) have been against this from the very start.

Aye because we suddenly got fed up singing the billy boys and ftp after 140 odd years so decided it was high time we gave it up eh?

The SNP were pandering to their electorate, pure and Simple. Think you will find there's not many of them attend Ibrox on a Saturday.

No, there's no doubt in my mind exactly who forced this shit through. The problem for them was they very quickly realised they'd shot themselves in the foot because they were unable to keep their own fkn house in order. Never better exemplified than the day when effigies of orangemen were seen hanging from the stands at torbett towers. 

With that in mind I think its safe to say it wasn't only the SNP who gave no thought to the consequences. 

46 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

dozens will get lifted on saturday thinking they can sing what they want

the law is being repealed because too many taigs are getting lifted 

People have been singing what they want for years now and I've yet to see a single person being lifted at Ibrox because of it. 

Agree about the bottom half of your post. 

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

People have been singing what they want for years now and I've yet to see a single person being lifted at Ibrox because of it. 

Agree about the bottom half of your post. 

its not Ibrox that most fans get lifted to be fair, its away games. And plenty of fans have got lifted for singing songs at games

25 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Am on a ban just now a heard on radio it could be scrapped as early as next month. A take it my ban will still stand?

yeah mate. ive been done with it twice. theyll say you still broke the law at the time so it will still stand and appear on your record etc

4 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

its not Ibrox that most fans get lifted to be fair, its away games. And plenty of fans have got lifted for singing songs at games

2 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Away games is fucking brutal for it.

Scarf over your face and its an easy fix :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Got a letter in saying a need to sign in at police station when Scotland play away at Hungary on the 27th. If the cunts were playing out my back door a would shut the curtains 

Got the same letter mate, had it for the last 4 years now, every Scotland away game a have had to go up, never watched Scotland in my life :lol: also had to go up when we played Progres & Leipzig, after booking and paying for hotels etc in Leipzig cos it was a friendly a thought it would be sound til they lettered me. This pish has cost me a good job aswell it’s a fucking disgrace, even got pulled at customs in Sydney, fucking shat myself incase a got sent back.

2 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Got the same letter mate, had it for the last 4 years now, every Scotland away game a have had to go up, never watched Scotland in my life :lol: also had to go up when we played Progres & Leipzig, after booking and paying for hotels etc in Leipzig cos it was a friendly a thought it would be sound til they lettered me. This pish has cost me a good job aswell it’s a fucking disgrace, even got pulled at customs in Sydney, fucking shat myself incase a got sent back.

That’s brutal mate 

4 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

That’s brutal mate 

Had to explain to the customs guy what if was and he couldn’t understand how that was a criminal charge.. said that happens in sport everywhere :lol: he went away and came back 2 mins later and told me to go and laughed, then some wee old Australian boy commented on my suitcase (the one with the big RFC on it). Fuck the ira anol.

3 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Had to explain to the customs guy what if was and he couldn’t understand how that was a criminal charge.. said that happens in sport everywhere :lol: he went away and came back 2 mins later and told me to go and laughed, then some wee old Australian boy commented on my suitcase (the one with the big RFC on it). Fuck the ira anol.

good thing for you that the customs guy and Aussie were both obviously sectarian bigots like yourself or you couldvd been in bother

13 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

As was said earlier, until Scotland addresses the obvious problem of dividing children from 4 years old  on the basis of what their parents profess to believe, we will always be a bitterly divided country, any attempt to ignore this glaring fucking abomination is a joke.

But you're a pure anti Catholic bigot if you bring that up :whistle:

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

But you're a pure anti Catholic bigot if you bring that up :whistle:

It should be a United Nations issue, if children have equal human rights then the will of their parents should not impede  their right to equal education and cultural assimilation.

The Catholic church does not proselytise, it depends on schools to perpetuate its myths.