Media in vandalism cover up Its not toilets

Smile

6 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

This is a fucking disgrace.  Seats, toilets, offensive songs who really gives a fuck however a kid has been injured here and I dare say a Father had to wonder for a period of time whether permanently or not.  It wasn't that long a go (at least once - twice?) a young bear was smashed in the head with a bottle attending a game v them.

Honestly find myself raging about this.  A guy should be able to take his child to the game/stadium without wondering if they might end up seriously injured.  We can expect little from those bastards however our club has to do something about this and if they don't they might as well come out and say we do not give a fuck for our own support.

Ban them or warn them if there is any incidents remortely like this again there will be a ban - that is totally justified (for me ban or significantly reduce their allocation now)

Fucking animals - they are becoming more and more brazen as they get to do what ever the fuck they want, whats it going to take?

13 minutes ago, markem said:

This is a fucking disgrace.  Seats, toilets, offensive songs who really gives a fuck however a kid has been injured here and I dare say a Father had to wonder for a period of time whether permanently or not.  It wasn't that long a go (at least once - twice?) a young bear was smashed in the head with a bottle attending a game v them.

Honestly find myself raging about this.  A guy should be able to take his child to the game/stadium without wondering if they might end up seriously injured.  We can expect little from those bastards however our club has to do something about this and if they don't they might as well come out and say we do not give a fuck for our own support.

Ban them or warn them if there is any incidents remortely like this again there will be a ban - that is totally justified (for me ban or significantly reduce their allocation now)

Fucking animals - they are becoming more and more brazen as they get to do what ever the fuck they want, whats it going to take?

Our club and the people that run it . Will not do or say a thing to antagonise the beggars

And that always mystifies me since King got control.

You are right though . They are taking liberties nowadays

They get away with hanging things from stands . Throwing flares that held up the last OF game

List is endless in truth

There players are doing whatever they want on the pitch and afterwards . They see this and act accordingly

The fuckpigs 100% treat them differently coming to Ibrox , compared to when we visit their dump

This is all responsible for their increased bravado and nothing I feel is going to stop them .

Not the media.  Not the authorities . Certainly  not  plod .

It is going to take a grave situation to get them under control I feel . A fatality inside or outside the ground

That may be some time off . However it will happen