Bates out up to 6 weeks

Smile

Now that we know the extent of the ginger maldini, injury and given enough time has passed for emotions to settle since Sunday, can anybody tell me,

what the is difference between the rogic contact on Bates and the Jack contact on may ? 

Apart from the obvious, Jack, in the process of playing the ball, connected with may on the follow through, straight red card.

rogic, in the process of playing the ball, connected with Bates on the follow through, move along, nothing to see here.

same referee.

6 minutes ago, bear822 said:

Now that we know the extent of the ginger maldini, injury and given enough time has passed for emotions to settle since Sunday, can anybody tell me,

what the is difference between the rogic contact on Bates and the Jack contact on may ? 

Apart from the obvious, Jack, in the process of playing the ball, connected with may on the follow through, straight red card.

rogic, in the process of playing the ball, connected with Bates on the follow through, move along, nothing to see here.

same referee.

One hit a shot one was a 50/50

Sorry to hear this news but suspected it might be the case.  Said in an earlier thread that it may have been better for Bates to have a straightforward break rather than ligament damage.  To many complications and delays seem to arise out of the latter.

1 hour ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

As much as I like Murty as a youth coach he is an absolute weapon

Anytime he opens his mouth it’s pishy nicey nice soundbytes about referees or celtic, grow a pair

Graham Murty is to football, what The Carpenters were to music.  

1 hour ago, bear822 said:

same referee.

Colour of the shirt worn.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

One hit a shot one was a 50/50

Jack wasn't a 50/50, may shat it and got himself injured.

Ah don't place any blame on rogic for the injury btw.

just want to know, how the same ref can call it different. 

1 minute ago, bear822 said:

Jack wasn't a 50/50, may shat it and got himself injured.

Ah don't place any blame on rogic for the injury btw.

just want to know, how the same ref can call it different. 

It would be good if some of the cleverer members could put together a comparison of the two passages of play, highlighting the contact, to see what the difference is. 

14 hours ago, Orange Persson said:

Graham Murty is to football, what The Carpenters were to music.  

I'd like to teach the world to sing,

The sash my father wore,

And hang the pope with an orange rope

Outside the chapel door.

I think they done the first line and the tune.