new manager anyone

bomber

i thought wee gatusso`s side played well against arsenal the other night.he was always encouraging them on at the side of the pitch.given he has a soft spot for Rangers, does anyone think he could be a stick on for our managers job next season ???

54 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

Gatusso has a long way to go. I feel we need the best experienced Manager we can afford. I like Murty but feel he has still, understandably ,a lot to learn.

With Dinky in charge we have that, no more money in the pot apart from a youth coach.

And why on earth would we not give the job to murty? Imo he has inproved us a great deal since taking over and if we can get some more new faces in and get more used to whats he is trying to achieve no reason we cant give THEM a serious challenge next season. We will be right in contention next season . 

1 hour ago, bomber said:

i thought wee gatusso`s side played well against arsenal the other night.he was always encouraging them on at the side of the pitch.given he has a soft spot for Rangers, does anyone think he could be a stick on for our managers job next season ???

You seen the deeds yet?

1 hour ago, bomber said:

They got humped 5-1 on agg. off of an Arsenal team that are pish.

3 hours ago, onefootwillie said:

Gatusso has a long way to go. I feel we need the best experienced Manager we can afford. I like Murty but feel he has still, understandably ,a lot to learn.

So you would bin Murty for an at best lower English championship out of contract manager because that's the level we are at financially.