Supporter Delusion

20 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

The players are more upset than him. He better not upset them anymore then by telling them where they went wrong. A wee cuddle all round and everything will be just fine.

Muppet!

It's ultimately because we have a squad of players who have no ability to handle pressure of winning every week in a stadium with 50 thousand expectant fans.

these are players from Brighton, Hamilton, Acrinton ect who had no such pressures. The squad we have can't handle pressure it's as simple as that. It's another rebuild especially the back line which alone is a disgrace considering.

from top to bottom we are still a mess despite what some might think.

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

Now if the board had Clarke installed in August instead of that bomb scare Pedro, I think we would be above them as they are really nothing special and should have been thumped on Sunday. It was  Pedro to Murty as Murty was the cheap option for the board.   

Killie were 1pt above Ross County when Clarke took over says it all.   They might bloody catch us at this rate 

A good manager is bloody everything, someone should tell Dave King that. 

Delusional.

30 minutes ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

The players are more upset than him. He better not upset them anymore then by telling them where they went wrong. A wee cuddle all round and everything will be just fine.

Muppet!

Said  they couldny get more upset ffs , clueless 

1 hour ago, trueblueal said:

At the outset of this premiership return we needed £20m spend on 4-5 players of quality and for the wage bill to be around the 20m mark on playing staff. Hasn't changed, we still need a one off injection of quality

I'd agree. I think we have a good squad but 4 or 5 players who are better than what we have ( 2cb/1mid/1striker) would.be ideal.

18 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's ultimately because we have a squad of players who have no ability to handle pressure of winning every week in a stadium with 50 thousand expectant fans.

these are players from Brighton, Hamilton, Acrinton ect who had no such pressures. The squad we have can't handle pressure it's as simple as that. It's another rebuild especially the back line which alone is a disgrace considering.

from top to bottom we are still a mess despite what some might think.

Where do you plan to find players who can handle the pressure of playing in front of 50,000 expectant fans?

25 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Started off just reading posts on here with no intention of getting involved I’m just in fae work an fucked but I your post lured me in I just can’t ignore it ya fucking rocket, look at your post an swap the “we” with “them” an the “us” with “they” an tell me what or who you sound like 

fucking pathetic fans some people on here really are an the sooner they get fed up the fucking better a support we will have I’m convinced some people on here if they don’t support the tarriers they used to support them!

anything else you’s can argue amongst yourselves but I’m getting as far as fuck away from this place as I can right now 

the last thing I’ll say is some people on here are giving the fenian cunts that visit this site exactly what they want to see welldone lads??

Everyone is entitled to their views.Seems to me you though,don’t like the post as opposed to putting up an argument  as to what exactly you disagree with.I have read it in full and it’s pretty much spot on.We are better than we were but that’s not saying much when performances like today are still very much commonplace.If you follow your advice to the letter then the vast majority of fans after today will be extremely “fed up” leaving people like yourself who seem to consider themselves more staunch than the rest of us because we have the audacity to point out the current failings.Personally I would rather as a support we are hurting and  being honest rather than burying our heads in the sand like some.Displays like today are totally unacceptable and if people think they don’t merit criticism then you have to wonder how low they have set the bar for our great Club.

6 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Where do you plan to find players who can handle the pressure of playing in front of 50,000 expectant fans?

Same place as we found them pre admin........ It means spending money which it was always going to take. We choose to do it on the cheap and look what we have achieved so far....

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

This is why we should move for Clarke now. Murty lack of experience is costing us too many points. Today was hibs, them, Hamilton and st Johnstone all over again. Murty doesn't have the ability to adjust and change tactics when games are going against us. Conpare that to Clarke who's team was well organised and drilled. We do have some good players in thid squad. We need someone to mould them into a team.

Very true 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Same place as we found them pre admin........ It means spending money which it was always going to take. We choose to do it on the cheap and look what we have achieved so far....

Not really. The last time we won the league we had key players signed from St. Mirren, Austria Vienna, Fulham, Kilmarnock, Charlton, Rapid Vienna... I could go on. Many of them were free or relatively cheap, even for our current situation.

The inability to handle pressure is nothing to do with former clubs or money - we haven’t just had the misfortune to sign 20-odd players who all have a specific issue with pressure. It’s clearly an issue with mentality and motivation, and is easily fixed with a proper manager.

5 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Not really. The last time we won the league we had key players signed from St. Mirren, Austria Vienna, Fulham, Kilmarnock, Charlton, Rapid Vienna... I could go on. Many of them were free or relatively cheap, even for our current situation.

The inability to handle pressure is nothing to do with former clubs or money - we haven’t just had the misfortune to sign 20-odd players who all have a specific issue with pressure. It’s clearly an issue with mentality and motivation, and is easily fixed with a proper manager.

Erm Yes it does.....We had players at the club in those title days who could deal with it and it rubbed off on others who came in from the likes of Killie ect. We didn't just buy punts from shite clubs and mould them into a winning side, we had many players with steel, winning mentality and bottle! The only one we have had now is Miller and that's it. That's the difference.

it is absolutely to do with money too because spending it on punts from lower league clubs when the clubs already littered with likewise players is never going to work. We had winners in the squads previous, that's vital as anyone would know. 

We have a squad full of players who have never won a thing of note, never chased leagues and a board who can't put in the required money to get the players we require. 

So in short we have a squad of players with no bottle, a manager who is out of his depth and a board in cable of building a title winning squad. 

3 hours ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Everyone is entitled to their views.Seems to me you though,don’t like the post as opposed to putting up an argument  as to what exactly you disagree with.I have read it in full and it’s pretty much spot on.We are better than we were but that’s not saying much when performances like today are still very much commonplace.If you follow your advice to the letter then the vast majority of fans after today will be extremely “fed up” leaving people like yourself who seem to consider themselves more staunch than the rest of us because we have the audacity to point out the current failings.Personally I would rather as a support we are hurting and  being honest rather than burying our heads in the sand like some.Displays like today are totally unacceptable and if people think they don’t merit criticism then you have to wonder how low they have set the bar for our great Club.

I managed to ignore his op that I didn’t agree with, it was the 2nd one I quoted that I couldn’t not react to, As I was reading it was like something rite out of kerryfail with those words changed, he dosent sound like a Rangers fan hurting to me, it’s almost as if he hates more about Rangers than he loves 

Keep pointing out those failings that only you can see on a public forum but genius, failings than I’m sure guys like me only know about because I read them on here from guys like you??✊?

5 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Hopefully that pish today puts an end to the embarrassing posts on here who tried to somehow claim we were catching up on them after a defeat at home against them last week.

another loss to Killie, another home defeat and some muppets on here think we are going in the right direction???

these people are what King and co thrive on and ultimately will see the further demise of our club. Your standard are in the gutter! Get Murty so far to fuck away from the dugout and bring in someone who can change games and put in a decent title challenge....not some half arsed embarrassment  like this season.

we are catching up though eh....

going to take years at this rate

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That’s a bit rich mate. 

It is obvious we are better than past years and closer to them, but Murty isn’t the answer. 

So to divide it so black and white is wrong. 

I agree we are better than under pedro but I’m not convinced we are better than under Warburton.

I definately don’t feel like we’ve started to bridge the gap with them though. 

We rely on too many loans that we may not be able to afford to make permanent.

depressing all round!

4 hours ago, simplythebest said:

I just want to express my opinions on here as I see them to be honest couldn't care less what they want to see or not 

Batter in 

try not make it as taig like for the rest of us like this cunt.

Quoted

its seeing the usual clowns on here pretend they are the best side in Scotland and a baw hairs width away from being able to win the league. 

It's delusional nonsense based on self entitlement and just because they are Rangers. They are a shambles of a team who have zero consistency, have one a back line of hopeless defenders and full backs plus a manager who can't change games. They go through the same things every single year, the only difference is they have spent more money but the end result is the same. 

Folk pretend they are on the cusp of eating it right but it's clear as day they are a rudderless ship going absolutely nowhere.

This is the tenure predicted when King and co got Them. It's what they are seeing, no point lying to yourself 

As I said the other day no-one does self-delusion better than us Rangers fans and even our players - string 5/6 wins together including 2 lower league teams and all of a sudden everycunts great from the management (was guilty of this one myself, admitted), the board,  our signings, the clown that's the director of football - the lot .... we are masters of papering over cracks and telling ourselves what we want to hear. No more. We need to waken up.

23 minutes ago, Dlydon81 said:

I agree we are better than under pedro but I’m not convinced we are better than under Warburton.

I definately don’t feel like we’ve started to bridge the gap with them though. 

We rely on too many loans that we may not be able to afford to make permanent.

depressing all round!

We are better than under Warburton, but that’s down to those players we may or may not afford. 

Biggest buy we need is a manager. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

As I said the other day no-one does self-delusion better than us Rangers fans and even our players - string 5/6 wins together including 2 lower league teams and all of a sudden everycunts great from the management (was guilty of this one myself, admitted), the board,  our signings, the clown that's the director of football - the lot .... we are masters of papering over cracks and telling ourselves what we want to hear. No more. We need to waken up.

Would argue on the clown of a DOF, the players he brought in haven’t become pish in just 2 weeks. That is down to Murty not being up to the job. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Would argue on the clown of a DOF, the players he brought in haven’t become pish in just 2 weeks. That is down to Murty not being up to the job. 

I'd argue that the players weren't as good as we first thought, new club syndrome and are now not upto scratch.

That doesn't absolve Murty at all. It's not all one way traffic for either side. Both let Rangers down. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I'd argue that the players weren't as good as we first thought, new club syndrome and are now not upto scratch.

That doesn't absolve Murty at all. It's not all one way traffic for either side. Both let Rangers down. 

That’s an easy out of they aren’t up to it. 

Not long ago we wanted Goss to be kidnapped from QPR. He has 2 bad games and he’s suddenly shit, Mo has missed chances he was dropped and it showed what he brings to the team. 

The bottom line is we have a manager that is an U20’s coach and it shows. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Not long ago we wanted Goss to be kidnapped from QPR. He has 2 bad games and he’s suddenly shit, Mo has missed chances he was dropped and it showed what he brings to the team. 

Goss has had more than 2 bad games imo.

Hearts and St Johnstone he was good though

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So you think the players are fine aye