Murty times up mate

K.A.I

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I’m sorry no ones been more supportive of him but this can’t go on 

I don’t despise him like I did McCoist, Pedro and Warburton but am I right in thinking worst home season in a century? 

A lot of this comes from the top - the budget isn’t there to compete despite lying prick Kings promises but you can’t blame King for that mob not doing better in games against the utter shite 

false dawns galore - still getting mis managed at every fucking level 

saying it again that midfield Goss and Docherty are fucking pish 

Surely Windass can't be forgotten

The biggest imposter of the lot

Man of the month award or not

Agree with the Murty comment. A terrific bloke but just not the man to take us forward in challenging for the league. And I actually thought Docherty was one of our better players today despite not even being great. We were just shocking today.

5 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Not looking forward to his usual snivelling wee interview after a defeat. 

We arent going to finish 2nd with him in place imo

I'm half expecting at the end of the season for the manager to rip off a Murty mask to reveal its really been Warburton underneath the whole time.

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

saying it again that midfield Goss and Docherty are fucking pish 

The manager is hanging the players out to dry with his tactical ineptitude.  If we get a manager who knows what he's doing the performances will be much improved.  Today, we had better players than Kilmarnock but they're better organised, they have more fight and belief, their manager is getting more out of them.  We need someone in charge who can get the most out of our squad rather than be reliant on spending more to get results.

The Board have backed the manager far more than Kilmarnock have theirs. Not brilliantly, but enough that we should be beating Kilmarnock, especially given the winter additions.

Murty is the problem, he's a nice guy but nice guys don't make winning managers at this club. Especially if they're as clueless as he is.

The Board fucked up again and again and even their fuck up is a fuck up by chucking this inept guy in charge. They can all fuck right off.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Nothing is changing till the summer and imo it his to loose. 

I'd give him it if our next option isn't a " big name" I don't see any British manager currently out of work. That could do a better job

Just stop.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Docherty is pish 

Good athlete but seems to struggle with the basics, like passing to a team-mate more than 50% of the time. In saying that I don't think its fair to sign a young lad from Hamilton then ask him to basically perform as a one man midfield.