Too many handwringers

Dan Deacon

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

For sure the manager and the players share the blame for what went on today and too many other days, but sadly, the main the main reason  for our failure is this board.

The responsibility for delivering success to this club, lies squarely on their shoulders, no matter how many managers or players we go through.

We have Murty and the quality of player we have in NOT being able to challenge simply because we neither have the wealth or acumen to do so.

Look at recent boardroom events, we are skint. Whilst players in general are overall better than before, they  and the manager remain simply not of the desired quality to win a title and so it will remain as long as this board remain. The buck stops with them, end of.

There will be no change in our fortunes until this board are changed. There is no defence of them and our continuing appeasement of them is only prolonging the agony, so nothing will change, inluding the moaning at players and managers. So keep burying the head in the sand and be happy whinging at the wrong people!

So you keep saying over and over and over and over again. You seem to think that King and Co are keeping out some 'group' with real money to spend. 

Has it ever occured to you that maybe there isnt some 'Orange Sheik' out there? 

Standing today at half time listening to some cunt that pretends to wrestle saying he can’t wait to play at ibrox next week , great cause but if any of us bears who’s devoted our life’s to the club went up to the front door and asked can I play on the pitch or come in and and look around we’d be told to get to fuck , absolute joke , I like the Rangers charity foundation and participate in many of their fund raisers but they’ making a cunt of themselves and the support with this nonsense 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

Standing today at half time listening to some cunt that pretends to wrestle saying he can’t wait to play at ibrox next week , great cause but if any of us bears who’s devoted our life’s to the club went up to the front door and asked can I play on the pitch or come in and and look around we’d be told to get to fuck , absolute joke , I like the Rangers charity foundation and participate in many of their fund raisers but they’ making a cunt of themselves and the support with this nonsense 

wit

57 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

wit

you’d think it was different people in ibrox today compared to last week and no £££ spent on an area to stand is going to make a difference to the atmosphere against teams like Killie and Hamilton etc shocking atmosphere today , the game was shite but the half hearted attempt at the blue sea of ibrox is always an indicator that nobody can be arsed 

34 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

you’d think it was different people in ibrox today compared to last week and no £££ spent on an area to stand is going to make a difference to the atmosphere against teams like Killie and Hamilton etc shocking atmosphere today , the game was shite but the half hearted attempt at the blue sea of ibrox is always an indicator that nobody can be arsed 

Even the Blue Order seemed to have had enough after about 70 mins.

(that is simply a comment, not a criticism)

9 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Agreed, apart from Tina Turner's "Simply The Best", the pre-match entertainment features very few songs by Afro American blues singers.

Wasn’t paying attention, but my lad said they screwed up STB today?

2 hours ago, Cedrick said:

They need to stop branding this one a legends match.

2 actors and a wrestler, and so many of the players aren't anywhere near legendary status

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Ronald Waterreus and Seb Rozental as well :lol: 

The worst I can remember was Gavin Rae done a half time draw and he was referred to a as Rangers great :lol: 

:lol:

Almost as bad as the aforementioned Alex of that clan!

Think Gavin was captain for a bit, wasn’t he?