What the Fuck is This.

Smile

I’m just under the U in that picture haha , that guy dresses like that every year comes across very attention seeking always stands outside trying to get everyone to laugh at it but most like myself think he’s an idiot 

4 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Looks well fake

Had it confirmed by a good Belfast friend of mine who knows the guy next to him, picture is not a fake, and his words were, why should we let another thing that’s not predominantly taig, that they think is there’s. he’s right, it’s only pubs in mainland uk cash in on the fact these cunts claim it, you’ve exactly the same right putting red hands everywhere the same as the tricolour but yet no cunt does. 

I soent 30 years in England, and these deluded bastards celebrate it with tricolours all over even close to where bombings happened yet haven’t got a clue, especially in the south, where I used to live, these cunts support Ireland in the World Cup and class them as part of Britain, I kid you not the way the schools teach them it’s almost fact. Sickening 

I've met  plenty of Ulster men in my travels who celebrate St Patricks day. Think its more to do with having an excuse for a bevvy though, and I doubt many would be dressing up like a leprechaun at a Rangers game. Pic made me smile and it's a bit ignorant if anyone wants to give the bloke abuse for it.

7 hours ago, The No.9 said:

I’m just under the U in that picture haha , that guy dresses like that every year comes across very attention seeking always stands outside trying to get everyone to laugh at it but most like myself think he’s an idiot 

What does the U stand for?

9 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Had it confirmed by a good Belfast friend of mine who knows the guy next to him, picture is not a fake, and his words were, why should we let another thing that’s not predominantly taig, that they think is there’s. he’s right, it’s only pubs in mainland uk cash in on the fact these cunts claim it, you’ve exactly the same right putting red hands everywhere the same as the tricolour but yet no cunt does. 

I soent 30 years in England, and these deluded bastards celebrate it with tricolours all over even close to where bombings happened yet haven’t got a clue, especially in the south, where I used to live, these cunts support Ireland in the World Cup and class them as part of Britain, I kid you not the way the schools teach them it’s almost fact. Sickening 

I'm converting as many as I can. The love in with the republic is nauseous 

27 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Some mad paisley fair dodging confirmed buckie alky who was on the wrong bus...  Allegedly

I don't drink. 

Big trail of hash bombers doon the front of yer barras bought fakeit jackit. Learn to roll a joint properly ya Figi   tramp!!!