What the Fuck is This.

Smile

On 05/02/2018 at 10:59, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Lol. 

Your from Paisley Sherlock and a confirmed Buckie alkie. Some witness you are. My bus was traveling to the city centre. Not my fault cunts from Paisley can't afford North Face jackets either, but I'm sure fake Canada Goose jackets keep yous cosy enough. Fucking Feegie fair dodger.

3 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I don't drink. 

Big trail of hash bombers doon the front of yer barras bought fakeit jackit. Learn to roll a joint properly ya Figi   tramp!!!

:duh::lol:

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Tell you what 

If a guy turned up wearing royal blue to a beggars game at the weekend 

I can guarantee his face would have been marked 

What is it .Our fans ar more civilised and better behaved 

Or we just apathetic to everything 

so youre saying someone should have leathered the guy? Come on to fuck man, its not like he was wearing a celtic top and its been confirmed hes a good Bear.

I personally wouldnt be caught dead wearing something like that, but i can see thre humor in it. I think its a bit pathetic that folk would think he was doing this as some kind of dig against us :lol:

and folk make good points when they say the taigs think they have a monopoly on all things Irish, lets just remember that the club and the vast majority of its fans havent got a but of irish in them, that Bear from Belfast is more Irish than the taigs are and I think its good hes making a point of highlighting it

53 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

so youre saying someone should have leathered the guy? Come on to fuck man, its not like he was wearing a celtic top and its been confirmed hes a good Bear.

I personally wouldnt be caught dead wearing something like that, but i can see thre humor in it. I think its a bit pathetic that folk would think he was doing this as some kind of dig against us :lol:

and folk make good points when they say the taigs think they have a monopoly on all things Irish, lets just remember that the club and the vast majority of its fans havent got a but of irish in them, that Bear from Belfast is more Irish than the taigs are and I think its good hes making a point of highlighting it

? He’s a pensioner mate, imagine  if some daft cunt had banjoed him ffs Would have been front page news.

Ibrox isn’t the place for shit like that though, cunts want to be weird and act/dress like taigs to make whatever point it is they’re  trying to make should fuck off and do it somewhere else.

Attention seeking at his age is pretty sad tbh 

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Tell you what 

Wow :lol: 

Fair play to the guy, he looks like a fucking walloper but he seems quite happy that people think that of him.

Real Irish must cringe at the behaviour of the bheasts from the east as they have managed to associate their flag of Ireland and St Patricks day with scummy bastards and a terrorist organisation. 

9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Tell you what 

Can't be bothered to answer that.

5 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Stop being so fucking sensible you