I doubt we have the mentality as a club to go forward

10 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Prove me wrong. I doubt you can.

Fans have carried the club for 7 years and nothing in return.

Fucking prove me wrong 

Spot on Junior. I have been waiting for 7 years for someone with money to buy us. Get DK and his band of merry blood sucking parasites to fuck.

The fans back up every year in the vain hope that something will change, but it doesn't. We lurch from one crisis to another.

We have a board that has no ability, no money and no knowledge of how to attract good trouble free money. This board are mediocre and that's being nice. They have hired four mediocre managers and umpteen mediocre players. The only outstanding asset we have is the fans who have turned up and purchased season books, fill Ibrox every game, fill every other shitey stadium In Scotland in the hope this will be the week it happens.

Yes we have had good results, yes we are closer to them than last season in points but we are dross. Against Killie we had the opportunity to show that we had some pride in the badge, bounce back and give them a hammering, but no, we were terrible.

3 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

Spot on Junior. I have been waiting for 7 years for someone with money to buy us. Get DK and his band of merry blood sucking parasites to fuck.

The fans back up every year in the vain hope that something will change, but it doesn't. We lurch from one crisis to another.

We have a board that has no ability, no money and no knowledge of how to attract good trouble free money. This board are mediocre and that's being nice. They have hired four mediocre managers and umpteen mediocre players. The only outstanding asset we have is the fans who have turned up and purchased season books, fill Ibrox every game, fill every other shitey stadium In Scotland in the hope this will be the week it happens.

Yes we have had good results, yes we are closer to them than last season in points but we are dross. Against Killie we had the opportunity to show that we had some pride in the badge, bounce back and give them a hammering, but no, we were terrible.

Nobody with money is buying ANY Scottish club in the next 50 years. There’s no profit in it. I’ve said all along, fan ownership is the only way forward for us.

57 minutes ago, gersandy said:

Nobody with money is buying ANY Scottish club in the next 50 years. There’s no profit in it. I’ve said all along, fan ownership is the only way forward for us.

Having the right people in key positions who are not Robertson etc is the way forward right now

Why is the first thing people say ‘we need someone with cash to buy us’? 

We need as fans to take some responsibility for the mess we are in. We have heralded every new owner as the saviour, the one to put us in our rightful position.

then when things don’t turn out the way we hoped we get in their backs and hound them out only for them to be replaced by our new saviour 

Mentally as a team we are fragile, get a decent Manager in and we challenge next season. Investment is apparently just over the horizon. This season has shown that they are far from invincible, We just need to beat them once and then it proves we can do it, Its shocking to think if we had won all our home games apart from the tarrier games we would be winning this league.

We won't win the league this year we knew that after the first few games under Pedro, one thing this season has shown is that they won't be winning 10 and that should be the priority.

After a poor start Murty has galvanised the squad but he has not got enough to be our Manager.

36 minutes ago, Shetlandblues said:

We need as fans to take some responsibility for the mess we are in. We have heralded every new owner as the saviour, the one to put us in our rightful position.

then when things don’t turn out the way we hoped we get in their backs and hound them out only for them to be replaced by our new saviour 

Isn't that the same with every team? Fairly certain there's some managers in the EPL that aren't on solid ground right now.

6 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Prove me wrong. I doubt you can.

Fans have carried the club for 7 years and nothing in return.

Fucking prove me wrong 

The mentality is exactly the problem. From the board down to the squad we have the mentality of the tarriers in the 90’s. 

We used to fucking lord it over them and kept them in their place. For all his crimes Murray had a bit of charisma and played the media well. Every time i hear the word ‘statement’ i cringe because i know its going to be embarrassing and lack class. 

That reflects in the utterly ridiculous managerial decisions we’ve made. I could understand Warbs and bought into it initially but Caixinho was a riot. Whoever made that call should have resigned immediatly. And Murty is a youth coach who’s done well as a stand in but is NEVER a Rangers manager. 

Until we change the mentality of the club and stop letting all and sundry fuck us over at every turn we wont catch the tarriers. 

I’m fucking sick of those cunts laughing at us. If it wasnt for the fans we would be finished. We are the only part of the club that functions. 

honest neither do they. its all false because of there manager. when he leaves it will be different. think how shit they were when dalia was in charge compared to now. honest that dalia team was no better than our team now honest. if that celtic team was in the league it w/ be neck and neck. we just need their manager to fuck of and they will panic i bet.

It amazes me that those on the board have successful businesses elsewhere judging on how they run the club. There has been positives like retaken control of the retail.

But they have no idea how to bring success onto the pitch. Pedro was a disaster everyone could see coming. And then we go for Mciness a proven big match bottler. 

As much as we want rid of the board there's no one wanting to buy. Big investors will be looking down at England not Scotland. 

Fan ownership seems the only way to go. A model similar to Barcelona with elected people onto the board.  

14 minutes ago, Rumblepack said:

honest neither do they. its all false because of there manager. when he leaves it will be different. think how shit they were when dalia was in charge compared to now. honest that dalia team was no better than our team now honest. if that celtic team was in the league it w/ be neck and neck. we just need their manager to fuck of and they will panic i bet.

I dont buy that. Yeah they pulled an ace out the deck in appointing that prick but at board level in comparison to us they’re night and day. I’ll tell you what, i would rather have Lawell calling the shots than King. We reek of unproffesionalism. Its fucking embarrassing. I know i’ll get called a taig and suchlike for my next statement but i would rather have fat Ashleigh at the helm than King. We all know he’s a cunt but he knows what he’s doing and has the cash to back it. 

As for Brenda, he comes from a tarrier family so achieving 9 or 10 in a row will be on his mind. He’s going nowhere for a few years unless one of the top 8 in the EPL come in for him. He’s not as good as they think he is but he’s better by fucking miles than anything we have. 

Instead of making idiotic statements and appointing morons we need to bring in a manager worthy of our club THEN build a team! We’ve done the opposite for years. 

1 minute ago, Salenko,s Golden boot said:

I dont buy that. Yeah they pulled an ace out the deck in appointing that prick but at board level in comparison to us they’re night and day. I’ll tell you what, i would rather have Lawell calling the shots than King. We reek of unproffesionalism. Its fucking embarrassing. I know i’ll get called a taig and suchlike for my next statement but i would rather have fat Ashleigh at the helm than King. We all know he’s a cunt but he knows what he’s doing and has the cash to back it. 

As for Brenda, he comes from a tarrier family so achieving 9 or 10 in a row will be on his mind. He’s going nowhere for a few years unless one of the top 8 in the EPL come in for him. He’s not as good as they think he is but he’s better by fucking miles than anything we have. 

Instead of making idiotic statements and appointing morons we need to bring in a manager worthy of our club THEN build a team! We’ve done the opposite for years. 

honest mate theyre not that good. theyre not got the ambition IN the club like we did. if this happened the other wayy round they would b dead for all time they would take 25 yrs to come back we are already #2 club in country i hope despite total manager madness since we came back.

they r 9 pts ahead of us. when daliea was there even with our shit manager we beat them in the cup. no way they beat us at ibrox 4 times with dalia in charge NO WAY.  it would be close in the league.  they would be dropping other pts too. it would be close even with us having porgutal disaster players and the u20s manager running us.  its fact honest. it would be way closer if they had a normal manager like from the last ten yrs.

who is there next manager going to be?? honest i cant see them paying millions again for a manager that was a total break for them. i rly hope not anyway. ok so tthey could hit the bullseye again which would be a disaster but its prob not going to happen i rly dont believe it can happen

rogers yea he is them but honestly he was begging for that arsenal job in the media. no way he stays at celtic if a proper club comes in for him no way. not sure that will happen so fingers crossed. if he stays for 10 yea its awful.

honestly to god i think the big difference between us and them is tthere manager. and maybe another 2 or 3 pts. that we could sort out with our own good manager. if both clubs change managers i honestly think we are equal to them. i truly believe it.

but for sure a lot of what u are saying is bang on tru.

6 minutes ago, Rumblepack said:

honest mate theyre not that good. theyre not got the ambition IN the club like we did. if this happened the other wayy round they would b dead for all time they would take 25 yrs to come back we are already #2 club in country i hope despite total manager madness since we came back.

they r 9 pts ahead of us. when daliea was there even with our shit manager we beat them in the cup. no way they beat us at ibrox 4 times with dalia in charge NO WAY.  it would be close in the league.  they would be dropping other pts too. it would be close even with us having porgutal disaster players and the u20s manager running us.  its fact honest. it would be way closer if they had a normal manager like from the last ten yrs.

who is there next manager going to be?? honest i cant see them paying millions again for a manager that was a total break for them. i rly hope not anyway. ok so tthey could hit the bullseye again which would be a disaster but its prob not going to happen i rly dont believe it can happen

rogers yea he is them but honestly he was begging for that arsenal job in the media. no way he stays at celtic if a proper club comes in for him no way. not sure that will happen so fingers crossed. if he stays for 10 yea its awful.

honestly to god i think the big difference between us and them is tthere manager. and maybe another 2 or 3 pts. that we could sort out with our own good manager. if both clubs change managers i honestly think we are equal to them. i truly believe it.

but for sure a lot of what u are saying is bang on tru.

To look at it objectively how many of our players would honestly get in their team? 

Wes possibly? Tav 100% young McCrorie at centre half, DC challenging Nae neck and Roberts on the wing. 

Is there anyone else? Do we have one midfielder who would get into their team? Thats unheard of. Yes i agree with you that they’re not that good as has been evidenced in Europe but we’ve built 3 teams in the last season half the time not even knowing who the manager will be. Fuck flowing football. I would take Walters catenacho over Brenda’s expansive football. Get the defence sorted first. Do you remember when he came last time and brought in Weir and Ehiogu right away making us hard to beat? Then we add the rest of the spine and build from there. 

Rangers remind me of Arsenal. We have all these tippy tappy winger types but no one who can either grab the game by the scruff of the neck or see out a win. We try to go toe to toe with the tarriers and keep getting fucked. I dont get to many games these days but i feel sorry for the poor cunts that had to watch that yesterday. 

I’ll say it again, the only part of the club that functions is the fans but we cant be expected to lap up the boards pish time after time, getting lured into false hope and then having it burst and ending up feeling like a burst baw. 

Kings odiousness seeps into the very fabric of the club. 

Get him and his broken promises so far to fuck. Rangers man my arse. A Rangers man wouldnt trea the club and her fans the way he does. 

I’ve rarely commented on here, being content to be a lurker but when i hear fans defending him it grinds my gears. 

Thank you for what you’ve contributed Mr King but its time to hand the reighns over to someone who wants whats best for the club and rather than accepting 2nd and 3rd place like compliant clap happy tarriers, will look to take us to where we belong. 

1 hour ago, Shetlandblues said:

Because its a fact. Real money not down the back of the sofa or in their kids trust fund.

Fan ownership will not fly, too many factions. We cannot agree on a manager let alone run a club the size of Rangers.

We have been sold down the river by real Rangers men, I don't care if a buyer is a Rangers man as long as he knows how to un a business and is prepared to lose a bit for a few years.

11 minutes ago, Salenko,s Golden boot said:

To look at it objectively how many of our players would honestly get in their team? 

Aye now mate eff all but thats what im saying.  when we first played them it wasnt like that.  it was close. we got a draw in the cup. we were pulliing them in. its nine points now. how many if its dalia runnign their club?  

rogers gets the way best out of them. dalia proves it. thats their level. this is a freak. meanwhile we got a bunch o managers getting likle 70% out of his players. they are defo NOT that far ahead of us. theres a corner to be turned.

10 minutes ago, Rumblepack said:

Aye now mate eff all but thats what im saying.  when we first played them it wasnt like that.  it was close. we got a draw in the cup. we were pulliing them in. its nine points now. how many if its dalia runnign their club?  

rogers gets the way best out of them. dalia proves it. thats their level. this is a freak. meanwhile we got a bunch o managers getting likle 70% out of his players. they are defo NOT that far ahead of us. theres a corner to be turned.

Mate, how can we not be far away from them when theres only 1 player who would get into their squad, never mind first 11?

i’m not being defeatist, just realist. The influence from the board dictates how the club functions. We need a whole spine. 

Wes is ok but he’s no Goram, Klos or even Niemi. Centre half or centre mid we have Mccrorie who looks a really good player. Morellos misses a lot of chances but he’s young and will improve. Realistically who else do you see in our currant squad being in a league winning side? Junior is 100% correct. We lack the mentality to win the league. That is the main difference and that wont change until we add some proffessionalism to the board and the dugout. 

The taigs are too stupid to realise that their success wont last forever. Their smugness will be their undoing. It will be fucking wonferful when it comes. And come it will. Theres a reason why we are the people. 

1 hour ago, Rumblepack said:

Delia's record at celtic:

2014/15 finished with 92pts.

2015/16 finished with 86pts.

Delia's team finished with a lot more points than we will this season so claiming we would be neck and neck is wide of the mark.  Rodger's team has fallen well short this year and will be lucky to even match the final points tally of Delia's 2014/15 season.  We can't worry about who the celtic manager is because with their spending they'll be having 85-90 point seasons for the foreseeable future.  We need to get our own house in order and aim to have a 90 point season ourselves with a good manager and quality players.  

24 minutes ago, Rumblepack said:

You seem to have a rager for brenda. Honest.