Type Of Past Players Back

With another 2 or 3 signings in the  summer i think we can go on and have a good 2018/19 season. 

What players similar to past Rangers players would you like come in and improve our sqaud?  

I would like a bougherra type defender, no nonsense defender commanded his area. Also someone like Jelavic,  great all round striker ,can play any area up front.

I honestly think we're 2 or 3 great players away from being champions again. Hopefully the club have got their eye's out for these type of players. :bow:

1 hour ago, Orange and Blue said:

We'll need to be wise in the transfer market. Bougerra was peanuts from Nottingham Forrest also Jelavic was'nt expensive. They done great for for a few  seasons (Jelavic) made a few million on him. These are the type we should be signing.

Firstly we didn't sign bougherra from Notts Forest and he still cost roughly £2.5million.....Jelavic also cost us again roughly £4.5million.....those players cost £7million about 8 yrs ago, that type of player would probably cost us in the region of 10-12 million nowadays

1 hour ago, Orange and Blue said:

We'll need to be wise in the transfer market. Bougerra was peanuts from Nottingham Forrest also Jelavic was'nt expensive. They done great for for a few  seasons (Jelavic) made a few million on him. These are the type we should be signing.

You’re at it.

Players like John Brown,Stuart McCall and Alex McDonald maybe didn't have the quality of some of our great Rangers but they were whole hearted and played with a spirit and conviction that didn't accept defeat,a few players with similar qualities would come in very handy.

14 hours ago, Orange and Blue said:

With another 2 or 3 signings in the  summer i think we can go on and have a good 2018/19 season. 

What players similar to past Rangers players would you like come in and improve our sqaud?  

I would like a bougherra type defender, no nonsense defender commanded his area. Also someone like Jelavic,  great all round striker ,can play any area up front.

I honestly think we're 2 or 3 great players away from being champions again. Hopefully the club have got their eye's out for these type of players. :bow:

:lol: 

Bougherra was full of nonsense on and off the park.  

We do need a couple of CBs, a holding CM and a ‘no. 10’. 

If we can focus on these 4 in, tying up Murphy and Cummings, and getting rid of Miller, Krancjar, Pena, Alves, Cardoso, Hodgson, O’Halloran, Forrester, Dodoo and the likes then we’ll be in much better shape.