Type Of Past Players Back

I'm more concerned about who's going to be the manager that agrees to bring them in, gets them playing as a team, and playing with a bit of passion.

We're not too far away from the bheast, and we've played some good football this season, but we need a manager who can put the fear into the players.

When I see Murty being interviewed, he's like a child who woke up at Christmas with the managers job as his present.

The players must also see this and think it's one big fairground ride...........

...........until they get their next manager.

For Starters we need Defenders of this class:-  full backs George Young and Jock Shaw, centre half Willie Woodburn and  Ian McColl and Sammy  Cox..maybe a keeper like Bobby Brown.

A Gazza , Laudrup  & McCoist  would melp as well.

6 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

I'll take a... Goram,  gough gary stevens butcher numan. ....... van bronkhorst Gazza b ferguson Laudrup ....McCoist and hately.

If you can sort something along the lines of that calibre please.

Your no asking for much mate. But I like your style. We need a fucking spine. Need a proper goalie, 2 real centre backs and a real cunt in the middle of the park!  

22 hours ago, Johnny Dangerously said:

Will take more than 2-3 signings

fraid i dont agree, some decent players but some let us down too often and still gat picked,we appear to have toomany alike type players just listen to the posts ,same player goes from great to crap after 1 badf game. think the problem is higher up the chain,again look at the coaches   must be 12 '/15 of them still no consistancy.