How Much More Of The Underwhelming Dave Can We Take?

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

And how have they performed in that department so far in your opinion? 

Slow progress but progress all the same. Share issue should be coming soon and we now have banking facilities off the pitch we are looking better.

I appreciate people want instant results but I think we are were we should be atm in terms of rebuilding the club.

11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Slow progress but progress all the same. Share issue should be coming soon and we now have banking facilities off the pitch we are looking better.

I appreciate people want instant results but I think we are were we should be atm in terms of rebuilding the club.

Are we fuck where we should be.

We wasted two year in the championship 

4 hours ago, Goosetav said:

He/they took over a sleeping giant with an angry support desperate to get back to the top and in 3 years they've turned that sleeping giant into a run of the mill mediocre SPFL team with an apathetic support who seem to be happy to accept that we're now an Aberdeen/Hearts/Hibs type club

In 3 years they haven't established us as the number 2 team in the country let alone lay a glove on the child molesters

Scum the lot of them and we will never compete whilst they're in charge

Just how I see it, but not sure if enough fellow fans have realised it yet. :depressed:

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

King and this board are the best thing that has happened to Rangers in the last 7year. Its took time but we are within distance of them now. Massive summer coming up

You're just taking the piss and ripping it out there now.

Best thing that happened to us indeed, absolute bollocks!

6 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I like you . You are in the know :bow:

:lol:

I've never claimed to be an Itk poster but know Graeme Park very well and went to the same primary school as Dave King - Netherton Primary in Castlemik. 

He lived in the Cop houses in Drakemire Drive next door to Edmunds Dairy which is where he started out as a milk boy.

Being bright academically he won a bursary to Allan Glen's which was a fee paying school back then.

Me? I flitted to Easterhoose and went to Cranhill Secondary. It was that rough we used to get the day aff oan McGraw's Birthday.

2 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

:lol:

I've never claimed to be an Itk poster but know Graeme Park very well and went to the same primary school as Dave King - Netherton Primary in Castlemik. 

He lived in the Cop houses in Drakemire Drive next door to Edmunds Dairy which is where he started out as a milk boy.

Being bright academically he won a bursary to Allan Glen's which was a fee paying school back then.

Me? I flitted to Easterhoose and went to Cranhill Secondary. It was that rough we used to get the day aff oan McGraw's Birthday.

@Sonnybear1972 another person from that Tarrier shitehole...

14 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Can’t believe I’m saying this but the managers haven’t been picked by King so laying that one at his door personally is wrong. 

That said it should be the DoF picking the manager and the fact we don’t have one must mean the board are telling him we don’t need one. 

The fact we are shopping at Bargain basement for each manager is 100% at King’s door.  He hasn’t delivered on his financial BS he sold us to get him into power.