Can we please stop the fantasy now?

bordersbear

1 hour ago, bordersbear said:

Thread after thread with people saying this manager that manager . Be Fucking realistic,we have no money and won't have any in the forseeable future. So what makes all you delusional fuckwits think we can get anyone better than Murty? No half decent manager will come to us to work with no budget and the pressure to win when they can earn far more to finish mid table in the English first division. Our name is a poisoned chalice at the moment and unless we can get some serious investment we are doomed to mediocrity .

Suggestions like DeBoer and Martinez are unrealistic but we can definitely improve on Murty.  We will bring in someone else during the summer.

5 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Suggestions like DeBoer and Martinez are unrealistic but we can definitely improve on Murty.  We will bring in someone else during the summer.

King will probably appoint a ballboy next if he can get the boy to agree on terms.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

The fantasy I’ve got is me and yer wife dry riding in a car in a multi story car park in front of busy shoppers on a Saturday afternoon 

A psychologist would have a field day with that...

Why a multi story? 

Why dry riding rather than riding?

Why not just in a shop in front of shoppers if they're your target audience?

IMG_0689.JPG

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

A psychologist would have a field day with that...

Why a multi story? 

Why dry riding rather than riding?

Why not just in a shop in front of shoppers if they're your target audience?

IMG_0689.JPG

Dunno it was just the first thing that popped into ma head but the more I think about it the more turned on I’m getting 

2 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

People need something to cling onto when times are shite, it's what keeps people going back week after week, plenty of suggestions that I don't particularly agree with but at the moment its light at the end of the tunnel for some folk, if you don't like it then just patch those threads.

TBH,  he is frustrated as the rest of us, but he does have a point.

The scum laid waste to our our very slim chance of glory, followed by defeat to a provncial club on the ascendancy and we go into meltdown.

We suddenly realise Murty isn't the man and we're not as good as we thought we were.

Yes, the challenge is over, but there remains much at stake to ensure second or third, or we don't see Europe, taking it as a given, we aint winnng any cup.

There are seven games to go and it's being rather disengenuous to Murty in all this rag dolling of him and speculating as to his replacement. He didn't appoint himself and everyone new his limitations and what he has delivered under very difficult circumstances is limited success. We could have simply plumetted down the league after Pedro and we haven't and that bit ot of limited success is down to Murty. He needs our support to the very end of this campaign.

He is committed, but he can only give what he's got and we all knew it would be limited. We are the worst at facing reality and don't do learning very well.

The reality is we are skint and we are attracting no decent manager or quality of player to this club to take a title, whilst this board are in power. Where we are is three years in the making, as predicted by some. Murty and the players may share some of the blame in the manner of some defeats, but we are deluded if we expected anything other. Where we are is a direct consequence of this board, not Murty. What we are off the park is reflected on it. 

There is no stability and we are enshrined in incompetence and mismanagement of resources to put it mildly. We are polluted with loan players and dead wood, led by a greenhorn. Then there is debt and corporate malfeasance. Loans, lies and lack of transparency. Duplicity and deception. Demonisation without reply. Just where do people expect us to be?!

Patience is wearing thin, but the anger is misplaced, as the  real issue rests not with this manager and until heads are taken out of the sand, nothing changes and will remain rinse and repeat and fans drift away for the lack of success and our sickness becomes terminal.

1 minute ago, standup said:

I think Murty is blameless sort of and I hope that thrown in at the deep end doesn't adversely affect whatever future he has, I refuse to criticize him.

Aye we should just reward his failure by letting it seep into the youths when he goes back we need winners at the Club Murtys a nice guy but he reeks of Papery.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Aye we should just reward his failure by letting it seep into the youths when he goes back we need winners at the Club Murtys a nice guy but he reeks of Papery.

I think he will leave Rangers rather than go back to youths at Rangers

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

He was NEVER going to be a success. In fact under this board, no manager could be a success, unless you see being second as success. His appointment was never about failure or success, but to get this board out of a hole after their failure in landing McInnes or anyone else for that matter.

As for taigery, look no further than Stevie bhoy Clarke whom many are fawning over.

Lastly, when did youths at our club become such an mportance? When we're skint?!

Your post reeks of hypocrisy. 

37 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

No. Second is losing. It's all the same.

Well it's not.

If we finish miles off the scum but scrape 2nd it'll be a bad campaign. If we finish 3rd it'll be a horrific one.

If we really gave the scum a run for their money then just missed out but gave ourselves hope for next season that that's the one we could really win then that's unsuccessful but encouraging.

So there's variables for what 2nd means. And 3rd is worse. 4th is catastrohic, 5th we'd not even get Europe blah blah blah.Point being that 2nd ain't last and 3rd ain't 2nd.

So how's about instead of the condescending, negative and generally useless OP why don't you provide realistic feasible solutions other than flinging money at it. Surely shouldn't be too difficult for a guy who can tell us all exactly how it is. Unless you're just a delusional fuckwit....

1 hour ago, AlCapone said:

We don’t need fans looking for something to cling onto, we need fans who demand we are Scotlands premier club. The modern day Rangers fans are utterly feeble surrender monkeys

Looking at realistic better options than what we currently have is being a surrender monkey? I think you either completely misinterpret what a surrender monkey is or it has become such a buzz word that some will just use it for any occassion.

29 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Question is if we do will he or she be any better.

Murty isn't good enough so we need someone else.  No one can say with absolute certainty that the next manager will be better but I hope they're given the best possible chance of success.  A sizable summer transfer budget, a good background staff, and the full backing of the support.  

17 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

He was NEVER going to be a success. In fact under this board, no manager could be a success, unless you see being second as success. His appointment was never about failure or success, but to get this board out of a hole after their failure in landing McInnes or anyone else for that matter.

As for taigery, look no further than Stevie bhoy Clarke whom many are fawning over.

Lastly, when did youths at our club become such an mportance? When we're skint?!

Your post reeks of hypocrisy. 

Shut it ya wee virgin.

3 hours ago, bordersbear said:

Thread after thread with people saying this manager that manager . Be Fucking realistic,we have no money and won't have any in the forseeable future. So what makes all you delusional fuckwits think we can get anyone better than Murty? No half decent manager will come to us to work with no budget and the pressure to win when they can earn far more to finish mid table in the English first division. Our name is a poisoned chalice at the moment and unless we can get some serious investment we are doomed to mediocrity .

It's a bad day when fuckwits actually believe murty is the best we can do.

11 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The fantasy I’ve got is me and yer wife dry riding in a car in a multi story car park in front of busy shoppers on a Saturday afternoon 

No surprise here - most of us will be watching Rangers on a sat afternoon. 

Also back to your base level I see. Again no surprise.