Can we please stop the fantasy now?

bordersbear

11 hours ago, bordersbear said:

Thread after thread with people saying this manager that manager . Be Fucking realistic,we have no money and won't have any in the forseeable future. So what makes all you delusional fuckwits think we can get anyone better than Murty? No half decent manager will come to us to work with no budget and the pressure to win when they can earn far more to finish mid table in the English first division. Our name is a poisoned chalice at the moment and unless we can get some serious investment we are doomed to mediocrity .

You're a glass half full king of guy.......I can tellĀ :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

The unwashed said we had no money for players last season, we spent millions, said we would go into admin, still here.

Don't be such a sheep OP and stop listening to your taig mates.Ā 

We used some of the season ticket money to pay part of up front and we then needed a loan to see the season out . We still need to pay more towards the likes of Pena and Herrera next year which is why their is a shortfall next season. So yes we spent millions but it was millions we never really had....we just moved when we have to pay it on the hope European football saves us. That is the stated aim of the board.

24 minutes ago, gj923 said:

We used some of the season ticket money to pay part of up front and we then needed a loan to see the season out . We still need to pay more towards the likes of Pena and Herrera next year which is why their is a shortfall next season. So yes we spent millions but it was millions we never really had....we just moved when we have to pay it on the hope European football saves us. That is the stated aim of the board.

So we can buy players but not a manager even though managers are usually paid much less than star players?

Ā 

11 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

So we can buy players but not a manager even though managers are usually paid much less than star players?

Ā 

Never mentioned anything about managers but yes we could get a manager and although some are paid less they still expect a certain transfer budget.

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

No surprise here - most of us will be watching Rangers on a sat afternoon.Ā 

Also back to your base level I see. Again no surprise.Ā 

At least itā€™s consentiual unlike you and yoursĀ 

15 hours ago, bordersbear said:

Thread after thread with people saying this manager that manager . Be Fucking realistic,we have no money and won't have any in the forseeable future. So what makes all you delusional fuckwits think we can get anyone better than Murty? No half decent manager will come to us to work with no budget and the pressure to win when they can earn far more to finish mid table in the English first division. Our name is a poisoned chalice at the moment and unless we can get some serious investment we are doomed to mediocrity .

We reap what we sow. Certain fans groups wanted this board in and did the dirty deeds for them to get there, now the many suffer for the few.

as long as they got their blazers though...............

to a certain extent the op is right .

there is more pressure on a Rangers manager than ever before .it's a case of one defeat away from a crisis and until that ends nobody will be happy.Ā 

in today's climate even Walter Smith would have been hounded out the doorĀ 

we are the countries premier club and are rightĀ  to demand high standards .but sometimes you need to look at the bigger picture and while Murty may or may not be the right man .guaranteeing improvement even with a huge budgetĀ  and the greatest manager isn't guaranteedĀ 

2 weeks ago the majority of fans wanted him in the job .2 defeats and most of his backers have jumped ship and want him out .this knee jerk reaction from a sizable section of the support will hold us back more than lack of funds or an under performing board .

if a new guy does come in he needs proper backing not just from the board but the fan base. not just for a few weeks or until he loses a game but for a season or 2 at least .

it is hard though .as we have come a long way since 2012 but it is still below what we should expect things to be .progress has been made since the turn of the year .the team mostly has looked more like a team .the last 2 results have altered that outlook though and we should definatley be more patient as we will never get it right if we hound out a manager after a couple of poor results .poor results have happened to the greatest managers not just at out club but all clubsĀ 

2 minutes ago, coopscracker said:

You are not really in a position to take the moral high ground on that are you ...

Obnoxious twat.

Ā 

Ā 

Yeah I am because I remind every tarrier that I encounter that they are nothing but beastsĀ 

16 hours ago, Smile said:

A bit Fred West going on here methinks.

Ā 

fred.jpg

Since youā€™ve posted that I thought Iā€™d tell you a wee joke.

Fred was a builder and when the cops arrested him and sat him down for an interview they asked him straight out, how many did you kill Fred? Fred says 3, your a lying bastard Fred says the copper, weā€™ve already dug up 6. That was an estimate says Fred.

Just now, coopscracker said:

not sure whats funnier, the irony of you calling others "beasts" or the ignorance that keeps you from seeing it.

Ā 

Ā 

I donā€™t touch kids Iā€™m a Protestant and Rangers supporter. Unlike you. So thereā€™s no irony.Ā 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I donā€™t touch kids Iā€™m a Protestant and Rangers supporter. Unlike you. So thereā€™s no irony.Ā 

are you fuck, all you are is an attention seeker

Notice me! Notice me! I wave Flegs and hate Taigs.

an embarrassment to our club, our support and to actual protestants.

:britney:

7 minutes ago, coopscracker said:

are you fuck, all you are is an attention seeker

Notice me! Notice me! I wave Flegs and hate Taigs.

an embarrassment to our club, our support and to actual protestants.

:britney:

More evidence against you that ā€œwave flegsā€ patter is what taigs say when talking about Northern Irish unionistsĀ 

@cushynumberĀ are you keeping an eye on this one?Ā 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

More evidence against you that ā€œwave flegsā€ patter is what taigs say when talking about Northern Irish unionistsĀ 

@cushynumberĀ are you keeping an eye on this one?Ā 

The word 'fleg' - and indeed 'fleggers' - fittingly describes a section of humanity unconcerned with knowledge, reality or the vagaries of the English language. Like America's tea-baggers they are ruled by instinct, fear and paranoia with a sideĀ dishof rampant bigotry and startling ignorance of the world around them.

^^ not unique to "taigs", maybe in your paranoid angry little world.Ā  In today's world where information and education is freely available, to be ignorant is a choice.

A choice you have clearly settled on.

an embarrassment to our club, our support and toĀ actualĀ protestants.

3 minutes ago, coopscracker said:

The word 'fleg' - and indeed 'fleggers' - fittingly describes a section of humanity unconcerned with knowledge, reality or the vagaries of the English language. Like America's tea-baggers they are ruled by instinct, fear and paranoia with a sideĀ dishof rampant bigotry and startling ignorance of the world around them.

^^ not unique to "taigs", maybe in your paranoid angry little world.Ā  In today's world where information and education is freely available, to be ignorant is a choice.

A choice you have clearly settled on.

an embarrassment to our club, our support and toĀ actualĀ protestants.

:lol:Ā haha ya mad peado