Survey about Reduced Allocation for the taigs.

Lloyd

54 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It shouldn't be put to everybody with a Rangers number.

This. I've seen them go crazy for this on FF and they've been encouraging every cunt and their dogs with Rangers numbers to fill it in. It should only be actual season ticket holders / rsc members that get a say in this to me anyway. Would hold more weight too.

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Yes, I would give them the West Enclosure so they aren’t even seen on the TV. 

Hold the scum in a cage until 5 mins before Kick off then let them in through the Blue Gates. 

You just know these cunts would find a way of swinging their cameras around constantly to show these twats.  

Ban them altogether I say, ha

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I don't see it that way at all mate, it's never sat right with me that they get a full stand to themselves and we get tucked away in a corner at their midden. 

Add in their behaviour over the last few years with chucking flares on the pitch, throwing bangers into our fans which results in more weans being assaulted by them. 

8000 of our own need to be moved or denied entry to let that mob in, it's not on. 

I know results have made things worse but I agree and feel for a long time like we`ve almost facilitated them to have a party at Ibrox. Coming to our ground should feel like hell for them.

1 minute ago, The Monk said:

I know results have made things worse but I agree and feel for a long time like we`ve almost facilitated them to have a party at Ibrox. Coming to our ground should feel like hell for them.

Beat us at Ibrox they're basically allowed to do anything and everything they want. 

Meanwhile at the Chamber of Secrets our players can't even get close to throw their shirts into our fans without fear of being lifted :lol:

Paranoid Protestants but :whistle:

17 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I don't see it that way at all mate, it's never sat right with me that they get a full stand to themselves and we get tucked away in a corner at their midden. 

Add in their behaviour over the last few years with chucking flares on the pitch, throwing bangers into our fans which results in more weans being assaulted by them. 

8000 of our own need to be moved or denied entry to let that mob in, it's not on. 

I get that and I think that and the fact they do whatever they please has to be looked at first before outright banning them or moving them. 

Tbh I’m probably a selfish cunt because I rarely miss a game and going to every other one bar the piggery when they give us 800 tickets would annoy me as well. 

We’ve tried it once and by all accounts it was a pretty boring OF as well. 

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Nonsense we’ve been wanting their allocations scrapped for last 25 years (that I can remember) - the original fan group meetings in the early 90’s when we were rampant with success were telling Murray and Greg to ban them they are animals and not welcome in our stadium before he actually grew some balls and done it in 94

Well that was the year I was born and in my experience going to games I’ve rarely came across many people who want them banned, obviously until we got pumped 5-1 and now the issue comes up again when we got beat. 

There isn’t going to be a perfect solution. Banning or reduced allocation will effect the away fans. Keeping them there is detriment to the fans that get moved (me included btw). 

Like I said in my post I think the way the games are policed and handled have to be looked at first