Survey about Reduced Allocation for the taigs.

Lloyd

For me looking at the OF one of the best bits is knowing you've silenced so many of them and they can't do anything but listen to us celebrate. I think hampden is the same. Plus going away to there place and winning and having a large away support makes it better. The allocation isn't the problem. Unfortunately the layout of ibrox means they get a far superior location than we do at there place and for me that's the problem. 

28 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Why will it go quiet??

Are the scum going to change a habit of a lifetime and change from being tarrier cunts into normal human beings. 

This has got nothing to do with us getting beat, and everything to do with the way those cunts seem to have carte blanche to do whatever they fucking like. 

There's never really been this kind of clamour for it before. 

Them getting to do as they like can be laid squarely at the foot of our security team. See the various banners they've had at Ibrox in recent years - try get one of them into the away end at the piggery. You'd have no chance. 

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Them getting to do as they like can be laid squarely at the foot of our security team. See the various banners they've had at Ibrox in recent years - try get one of them into the away end at the piggery. You'd have no chance. 

There has been. Maybe not in recent years, granted, but it's always been getting brought up. 

They've never behaved the way they do until recently either so there's grounds for it. 

It's not a question of winning or losing at all. 

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

I think there’s always been a desire for it, just that social media in recent years allows more to voice an opinion. 

17 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

sorry, wasn't aware the UB's were the only "Ultras".

Can someone explain why they are the ultras?

Who are the ultras in our support then if it's not them?

There are no real ultras in Britain but they claim to be. So don't really know who you're referring to if not them?

7 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

There was one having a dig at their paedo past tbf

36 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

What they all said. 

18 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Surely reducing the allocation would result in a pish atmosphere?

It would result in a worse, less unique one. Which is why it's probably now gonna happen.

As I say whenever this comes round, nobody will mess with the biggest TV revenue generator (the OF game). Becomes less of a unique spectacle with fewer away fans IMO. Becomes less enjoyable as a fan at the game as well. Still remember the time there was none of them, and it was shit.

I don't like the cunts, but having them there so you can experience the pain of seeing them celebrate and the glory of them sitting there glum faced surrounded by us celebrating is one of those things that makes you feel alive. 

It's a great fixture, and I tend to agree that there wouldn't be the same swell for it if we were winning more often. 

23 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

This the next myth that's going to become fact on here? For years that I can remember this has been spoken about. 2003 I think serious consideration was given 

Even if you're right the whole thing still sounds very desperate.