Survey about Reduced Allocation for the taigs.

Lloyd

13 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I know I used to always sit in the Copland rear but the wee man was tiny and we were scared he wouldn't be able to see. He's taller now but I doubt we would get 3 seats together in CR and I definately dont want to go to clubdeck. I'm going to put in a request to move after I've renewed and see where they offer us.

I agree bring back the hatred and that's what that hibs game was! Pure hatred and I honestly think the atmosphere would be still as good if the scum were in the corner where they belong! 

Email them now, I asked to move just at the start of the season and was told I’m on the waiting list

1 minute ago, loyalandtrueblue said:

For all the apologists please answer this?

Why should they be treated any differently to any other team that comes to visit?

bear in mind our allocation was drastically cut at their dump and we were placed where?

Apologists. :lol::lol:

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

How would them being reduced effect the atmosphere? Leeds in 92/93 there was no fans there one of the best atmospheres ever.

A few years previous Dynamo Kiev too .. couple of hundred Kiev fans MAX

They 2 games are talked about as the best atmospheres at Ibrox ever.

Parma for me 

54 minutes ago, jintybear said:

See to be honest the hibs game 2 years ago at Christmas time the atmosphere was absolutely brilliant. One if the best atmospheres I have experienced at Ibrox in a long time.

I'm  being selfish saying put them in the corner because not only do I not have to move for that game but my grandson would get to go to the games.

We're seriously considering moving next season so he can go to these games which is a real shame because I'm really happy with our seats and the people around us and we might end up sitting next to idiots.

As said Jinty, fire off an email now. I got that move to the BR last week I was talking to you about. Up near the back but suits me.

5 hours ago, Siwel said:

Thought it was worth posting, not my cup of tea but seen it mentioned by a few on here.

It's my cup of tea . Get them banned to fuck

This is the way ahead if we are going to be treated the way we have been these last 2 years

At worst . Give them the half the stand . Top and bottom,

That is what we get with loads of restricted view seats thrown in

I would love it , if our club had the balls

i dont think they should get the entire Broomloan stand, but i think they should have more tickets than the other clubs as id prefer more bears being at the pigerry supporting the Rangers when we go there

they should certainly be moved from behind the goal, its daft giving them that advantage and whoever came up with it to begin with is a fucking idiot.

They should get the corner and BF5 and maybe BF4, or part of the main stand, not behind the goal and preferably away from the view of tv cameras

9 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Loved it back in the day, they would start their songs but as we had a roof over the derry, we were far louder than them when we started. Also a bonus when they got soaked:lol:

You're out-olding me now. 

folk saying ban them are kidding themselves

theyd change their minds after the first OF borefest, plus wed be ridiculed globally 

your just saying it cause you cant hack them pumping us. get a grip its embarassing. its akin to them bringing up the songs we sing whenever we beat them

28 minutes ago, loyalandtrueblue said:

For all the apologists please answer this?

Why should they be treated any differently to any other team that comes to visit?

bear in mind our allocation was drastically cut at their dump and we were placed where?

if we are apologists then youre a shitebag 

old firms are special games and theyd be shite  without opposing fans, and greatly reducing their allocation would hurt us at the pigerry which is one of the places we need our fans most

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

if we are apologists then youre a shitebag 

old firms are special games and theyd be shite  without opposing fans, and greatly reducing their allocation would hurt us at the pigerry which is one of the places we need our fans most

Really? Shitebag?

stopped going to that midden years ago, simply don't want to put any money in their pockets!

equally hate them at our place, would rather see more fellow Bears in the seats.

13 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

folk saying ban them are kidding themselves

theyd change their minds after the first OF borefest, plus wed be ridiculed globally 

your just saying it cause you cant hack them pumping us. get a grip its embarassing. its akin to them bringing up the songs we sing whenever we beat them

We could beat them for the next forty games in a row and I'd still want them banned from Ibrox. 

Turn the argument right around .

Had this conversation with this guy while working .

He was a bitter taig bastard . He was convinced it was us that started raising the prices in these fixtures ?

Well having all the evidence framed on my walls with the match tickets .

I can confirm these cunts practically doubled their prices for us when they were building their new stands in 98

Yes we probably copied them but they were first at it .

Having been to 3 of the last 4 at Scumdome

Our last win there was back in 2011 . I was there that day and it felt brilliant after winning . That was it though

The whole experience of being there is not what it once was.

And I've been to loads  .

There was still hundreds of security lined up in front of us facing us up back then.

The amount of time it takes for the fuckpigs to let us in resulting in hundreds of bears missing first 10/20minutes.

You could make a list

We all know it's deliberate . Especially the ones going to top tier  . It's worse now

Nowadays it's a  scandal how we are treated when the bears go to that dump . The differences are mostly outside

And all for the nearly 60bucks

The question I would ask to bears

Who actually still enjoys paying your hard earned to go to these games ??

I would suggest it's only the guys going on the busses . Hardcore that like to get the battle fever on .

Well it's just not worth all the hassle for me and I never thought I would  say that .

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Turn the argument right around .

Had this conversation with this guy while working .

He was a bitter taig bastard . He was convinced it was us that started raising the prices in these fixtures ?

Well having all the evidence framed on my walls with the match tickets .

I can confirm these cunts practically doubled their prices for us when they were building their new stands in 98

Yes we probably copied them but they were first at it .

Having been to 3 of the last 4 at Scumdome

Our last win there was back in 2011 . I was there that day and it felt brilliant after winning . That was it though

The whole experience of being there is not what it once was.

And I've been to loads  .

There was still hundreds of security lined up in front of us facing us up back then.

The amount of time it takes for the fuckpigs to let us in resulting in hundreds of bears missing first 10/20minutes.

You could make a list

We all know it's deliberate . Especially the ones going to top tier  . It's worse now

Nowadays it's a  scandal how we are treated when the bears go to that dump . The differences are mostly outside

And all for the nearly 60bucks

The question I would ask to bears

Who actually still enjoys paying your hard earned to go to these games ??

I would suggest it's only the guys going on the busses . Hardcore that like to get the battle fever on .

Well it's just not worth all the hassle for me and I never thought I would  say that .

is your issue with the price, the amount of tickets allocated, or with the policing? Your post is a bit of a ramble mentioning these 3 seperate unrelated issues

5 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

is your issue with the price, the amount of tickets allocated, or with the policing? Your post is a bit of a ramble mentioning these 3 seperate unrelated issues

Did you read it ?

My issue is with the whole fucking experience going to their place  now .

So why not ban or limit these cunts coming to Ibrox and taking a reduced amount for their home games

Just now, scottyc06 said:

The 96% quoted isn’t anywhere near a true representation! Had you asked everybody who attended our last away game this question you would have the figures reversed with a high % saying no! 

I'd still say cut it tbh 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'd still say cut it tbh 

There will be a few like you but I think the majority who follow us home & away would vote the other way! 

Dont get me wrong, there would be something fucking brilliant about being in amongst only a handful of bears at their midden!!