Sir Walter of Carmyle

Colin Traive

I rarely listen to anything a manager says about another manager. They're in one big managers club where they never say another ones useless or shouldn't be in the job.

It's pointless asking their opinion on a fellow manager because if the manager in question is shite the replies are needs time, backing, funds, doing a good job, good job under the circumstances, will get it right, Rome wasn't build in a day, been unlucky etc.

Pure waffle.

3 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Just caught the very end of an interview on Sky Sports and wondered what the great man was saying. Anyone see it?

He kept going on about his boating trip on Loch Lomond and how some bloke on here started the funniest thread ever about it. And a cardigan.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I rarely listen to anything a manager says about another manager. They're in one big managers club where they never say another ones useless or shouldn't be in the job.

It's pointless asking their opinion on a fellow manager because if the manager in question is shite the replies are needs time, backing, funds, doing a good job, good job under the circumstances, will get it right, Rome wasn't build in a day, been unlucky etc.

Pure waffle.

Very true, ever fan in the country can see when a manager is making an absolute cunt of it but as you say another when asked will back him to the hilt, and be "shocked" when he gets the gooner.