Semi final ballot

hampden86

6 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Apparently there are 22,000 CCCS applicants. 19,000 of those have attended every cup game. It's thought 16-16,500 tickets will be balloted between those 19,000. In short, 1 out of every 8 will miss out. 

Are the away scheme cccs not guaranteed like a couple of years back?

I've Been to all home cup games anyway 

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

The ballot is for semi finals and finals cccs only mate. Away cccs won't come in to it. 

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

No, it's purely on home games. There are approx. 3,000 CCCS applicants who havent attended every home game. They look likely to miss out. 

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

No, it's purely on home games. There are approx. 3,000 CCCS applicants who havent attended every home game. They look likely to miss out. 

My wee yin is going to miss out which is shite as the season ticket for him was bought in september 

2 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I take it it doesn't matter if your season ticket was activated but wasn't used? For the Falkirk game I bought a ticket for a different part of Ibrox so didn't use my ST but was still automatically activated. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Thought they would've just needed to know the allocation to do the ballot. 

They maybe did it that way before but if they do the ballot on the promise of a certain allocation and there's a problem or the courier steals some tickets or whatever then they've a tricky job even telling one successfully balloted supporter they don't have a ticket anymore. Saves a lot of hassle.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Think it's just the cup going by his posts

Don't get me wrong I've been to all the friendlies too just in case because last season I missed out on both SFs in the ballot. It makes me mad that corporate and players families who haven't attended a game at ibrox all year get tickets for this fixture and us supporters who go week in and out miss out. It should be the other way around - all the loyal supporters get their tickets first then family and corporate get what's left.

Just now, jintybear said:

Don't get me wrong I've been to all the friendlies too just in case because last season I missed out on both SFs in the ballot. It makes me mad that corporate and players families who haven't attended a game at ibrox all year get tickets for this fixture and us supporters who go week in and out miss out. It should be the other way around - all the loyal supporters get their tickets first then family and corporate get what's left.

Tbf bar the foreign boys most of the local guys families are always there.

Its the corporate cunts that annoy me 

12 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Its the corporate cunts that annoy me 

The SFA and every club run matches as a business in order to make a profit.

The hospitality punter is paying four or five times the amount of others to be there, with a far greater profit margin.

No business will ever turn down additional income streams, so like it or not, we are stuck with it.

Every player has the right to purchase (not freebies) a certain amount of tickets as part of their contract. Some staff have this too. Most jobs have some perks of one kind or another.

Hope to get one, paid and been too all home cup games bar one so if i dont get it i wont be too annoyed. Last year i had been to every game not just paid for it and didnt get one....until last minute through the final ballot and i got put in the disabled section between a blind guy and his carer who had a fuckin massive camera clicking away every 2 mins annoying the fucking life out me. That and havin to spy the ball through the legs of players because its level with the pitch the row i was in. All in all a disappointment.

So if semi final and final scheme gets 16,000 between them where does the other 6k go is it not 22,000 each? Can’t see 5,000 going to RSCs. 

Do the club hold back quite literally thousands of tickets for hospitality, suits and players? Can see the point if it was 500 tickets fair enough but is it thousands?

Just went into my account to check my order history on the off chance I had a semi final ticket sitting, when I clicked on order history it’s saying page unfound and just has Rangers e mail address. First time that’s ever happened to me...  What the fucks with that?

15 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Just went into my account to check my order history on the off chance I had a semi final ticket sitting, when I clicked on order history it’s saying page unfound and just has Rangers e mail address. First time that’s ever happened to me...  What the fucks with that?

Mine had that last night mate