Warnock " There's Only One Team In Scotland - And That's Rangers "

'Rangers are the only team in Scotland' Neil Warnock makes claim as he 'defends' our game.

JS113568809.jpg

Neil Warnock has disputed Joey Barton’s claim Scottish football is "pathetic", insisting "it’s on its way back".

Barton blasted our game on the radio yesterday as he again trolled Scott Brown.

The Rangers failure has been a critic of Scottish football since he was axed by the Ibrox giants and sent home with his tail between his legs.

Cardiff City boss Warnock was asked to respond to Barton’s latest dig on Alan Brazil’s popular morning talkSPORT show.

He defended Scottish football but attempted to wind up big celtic fan Brazil by claiming there’s only one team in Scotland – and that’s Rangers.

I remember Brenda waxing lyrical about celtic being an iconic club just before Fritzl got the chequebook out and offered him the job.

Wonder if Warnock's putting himself in the frame here to be our next Manager?

Thoughts?

Neil Warnock lives in Cornwall and certainly won’t be taking a job in Scotland as his family don’t move with him. The compliment would have been nothing more than a dig at Brazil after they worked together on the breakfast show before he took the Cardiff job. 

3 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Neil Warnock lives in Cornwall and certainly won’t be taking a job in Scotland as his family don’t move with him. The compliment would have been nothing more than a dig at Brazil after they worked together on the breakfast show before he took the Cardiff job. 

He has a house in Dunoon aswell.

9 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Get him up here and appointed. Just what we need. I've always been a fan of that traditional style of British manager - Smith, Venebles, Allardyce, Ferguson, Warnock, Wilkinson etc

Men's men, not the wee poofs we have now who are all Talk.

9 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Funny how people say Walter's too old and yet both him and Warnock were born in 1948.

I know which one I'd rather have - and it ain't Warnock.

Don't think Walter is too old. 

The great man doesn't have anything left to prove.