Warnock " There's Only One Team In Scotland - And That's Rangers "

18 hours ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Hughes gets his coaches to do his job for him, would be suicidal going after that cunt.

I don't know how Hughes keeps landing job with premiership clubs. The best I ever remember him doing was at Blackburn Rovers when he did a top 6 finish. That was over 10 years ago.

He's seem to be in that crop of managers that always get hired due to premier league experience.

On 3/20/2018 at 20:32, 2nd Flute said:

Seen someone mention mark Hughes, how he gets the jobs has always baffled me, he's been in charge of umpteen clubs, usually making a cunt of it, and has won fuck all as a manager, I think he's currently got Southampton fans suicidal!

Surely hes managed one game at Southampton, and won and got em into the Semi final of the FA cup ?

5 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I don't know how Hughes keeps landing job with premiership clubs. The best I ever remember him doing was at Blackburn Rovers when he did a top 6 finish. That was over 10 years ago.

He's seem to be in that crop of managers that always get hired due to premier league experience.

Was even more stunned when I saw on the telly they were talking about his coaches doing his job for him as if it wasn’t a big deal

Managed a Stoke team that brought in guys like Imbula, Shaqiri, yet I can’t recall his Stoke team having a breakout season or not being painfully boring

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, pcbear said:

I think I would be as well after watching my team miss two injury time penalties.

I’d be greetin about my own players, not the opposition for celebrating a game like that, especially how it ended.  For the amount of years he has been it football you’d think he’d understand that.

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

:lol: Greetin on SSN.  Him saying anyone is classless. :lol::lol: 

Switched off so missed that!

?

I thought he was improving in old age, but he looked pretty pissed off at time up!

16 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Neil Warnock claims we are a "Bigger team than cellic"

A. Would he take the Rangers job, if offered ?

B. Would he take the cellic job if offered ?. 

Worth asking him ?

Doubt it on all three.

Doubt it on all three? What are you not sure about? We are a bigger team than that shower of shite!!!

After last night's result I think Fulham will get 2nd place and they will choke on the play offs as they will feel that they should have got up automatically.

I think he is someone we should be asking 

1 hour ago, BEE said:

Sure there’s a story about him insisting Simply The Best was played before games at one of the smaller clubs he managed? Might of heard it on Heart and Hand.

Yes, but would he demand the players  sing "The Billy Boys" with the proper words in the dressing room  ? 

That's the sort of question we should be asking.

On 20/03/2018 at 20:10, Brackley Bluenose said:

Neil Warnock lives in Cornwall and certainly won’t be taking a job in Scotland as his family don’t move with him. The compliment would have been nothing more than a dig at Brazil after they worked together on the breakfast show before he took the Cardiff job. 

He’s got a house in Dunoon just round from my mum. He’d be up for the job believe me. 

1 hour ago, tannerall said:

Yes, but would he demand the players  sing "The Billy Boys" with the proper words in the dressing room  ? 

That's the sort of question we should be asking.

Realise what I wrote sounds like I’m taking the pish but I was beeing serious!

On 20 March 2018 at 20:10, Brackley Bluenose said:

Neil Warnock lives in Cornwall and certainly won’t be taking a job in Scotland as his family don’t move with him. The compliment would have been nothing more than a dig at Brazil after they worked together on the breakfast show before he took the Cardiff job. 

Not the first time Warnock has stated his allegiance to us!