Warnock " There's Only One Team In Scotland - And That's Rangers "

17 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

He’s got a house in Dunoon just round from my mum. He’d be up for the job believe me. 

Why did he sign a two year contract extension with Cardiff back in February then? 

It’s fucking pie in the sky this thread. He isn’t coming to us.

6 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Why did he sign a two year contract extension with Cardiff back in February then? 

It’s fucking pie in the sky this thread. He isn’t coming to us.

Wasn’t there rumours he said he’d never manage in the premier league again tho, they seem certs to go up 

What has he actually achieved that should make us want him?! 

As far as I can see he has failed in his last few jobs and has never cut it in the prem. 

Brenda May have never won anything of note prior to the scum but he proved with Swansea and Liverpool he could compete and build a almost prem winning team. Surely we need someone of similar stature and not a decent championship manager. 

10 minutes ago, callumbo87 said:

As far as I can see he has failed in his last few jobs and has never cut it in the prem. 

Brenda May have never won anything of note prior to the scum but he proved with Swansea and Liverpool he could compete and build a almost prem winning team. Surely we need someone of similar stature and not a decent championship manager. 

We need someone who can build a team that will be able to handle the hammer throwers in this league

26 minutes ago, Siwel said:

We need someone who can build a team that will be able to handle the hammer throwers in this league

We do to a point however Brenda has built a team that arguably plays decent football so I would argue we need someone who can do a bit more than fill a team full of big championship players to beat them. 

MPH and Potter are more proven and successful than Warnock 

3 minutes ago, callumbo87 said:

We do to a point however Brenda has built a team that arguably plays decent football so I would argue we need someone who can do a bit more than fill a team full of big championship players to beat them. 

Aye it's like someone fired hooped shirts on Barcelona 

Ffs

3 minutes ago, callumbo87 said:

Warnock is probably one of the best managers in the championship -think he has got teams promoted 7 times and that is where he is best at. He is successful for where he operates

MPH has won trophies/leagues in a number of countries although it is still a gamble here but much less so that pedro

Potter has won a cup and taken his team into Europe - beyond that he has not done anything else

If it had to be between the 3 of them my pick would be Warnock as he could handle the stress, could identify players that could do a job and would also not take prisoners

11 minutes ago, callumbo87 said:

He also has far more money to spend than us we need a team that can beat them on a budget

14 minutes ago, callumbo87 said:

I would say that's exactly what we need to do with the difference in budgets. Hate to use them as an example but what O Neil did to Advocaat is exactly what we need to try and do to Rodgers team.

2 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Warnock is probably one of the best managers in the championship -think he has got teams promoted 7 times and that is where he is best at. He is successful for where he operates

MPH has won trophies/leagues in a number of countries although it is still a gamble here but much less so that pedro

Potter has won a cup and taken his team into Europe - beyond that he has not done anything else

If it had to be between the 3 of them my pick would be Warnock as he could handle the stress, could identify players that could do a job and would also not take prisoners

That's doing the guy a huge disservice tbh.

He's taken them from div 3 to the top league  and got out of a Europa league group containing hertha and bilbao and managed to knockout galatasary and paok in the qualifiers 

I don't want him as next manager but it's some achievement he's had with them

4 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Warnock has done well at Championship level but when he’s stepped up he’s been found out at a higher level and he’s never been at a club where we expect to win every week.

MPH has been there done that and also done well in Europe on a limited budget, he  would be my pick 

1 minute ago, callumbo87 said:

Warnock has done well at Championship level but when he’s stepped up he’s been found out at a higher level and he’s never been at a club where we expect to win every week.

MPH has been there done that and also done well in Europe on a limited budget, he  would be my pick 

The Championship's a far higher level than our league

16 minutes ago, callumbo87 said:

When does decent football automatically transfer to Barcelona? 

Clearly I am alone in my thinking but why should we exclusively build a hard to beat team...surely we can entertain too?

Not in Scotland.

Far too many hammer throwers in this league to be trying pish like that 

On 20/03/2018 at 19:54, BridgeIsBlue said:

If Cardiff fail to get promotion he will be our next manager. 

That's what I was told when Caixinha got the bullet. 

I hope so so I think he’d be good for us.

Would be delighted if we got Warnock, don’t think it would happen but hed get us organised at the back, hard to beat and put a bit of fight back into the team, exactly what we require at the moment. 

Would also love to see him take no shit with the Scottish media and the scum!

Not a fucking chance that Warnock wins a league title over Rodgers.

If you're a lower league manager for 30 odd years you'd expect half a dozen promotions over the course of that period, no? 

He's fucking shite, been sacked more times than promoted.

Folk just want him because he's liable to grab Brown or Rodgers by the throat. 

Warnock/Clarke are the type of manager we should be looking at just now IMO but if we were to go down the foreign route again why not make an approach for Marco Silva?

Nearly performed a minor miracle last season by almost keeping a doomed Hull side up and had Watford flying until his head was turned by the Everton job.

Like MPH, he has won titles on the continent and will be looking to re-establish his reputation after Watford. Would be a much, much better appointment than Frank de Boer.

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2017/02/16/tactical-philosophy-marco-silva/

3 hours ago, callumbo87 said:

Didn't exactly build that Liverpool team, the only two he bought at Liverpool who made an impact were Sturridge and Coutinho. When he did try to build his own team when Suarez left he made a cunt of it.