Warnock " There's Only One Team In Scotland - And That's Rangers "

2 hours ago, Goosetav said:

The Championship's a far higher level than our league

It would probably make more sense to target a manager with Championship experience for us, rather than a cheque book manager with prem experience.

4 hours ago, Siwel said:

Wasn’t there rumours he said he’d never manage in the premier league again tho, they seem certs to go up 

Think he said that he was a championship manager Mate and conceded that the premier league was not his cup of tea.. not sure why he signed a new contract though when he knew he was taking Cardiff up again 

would be astonished if he came to us as surely we would have to pay considerable compensation to Cardiff. For what it’s worth I’d love him. Number one choice for me but cannot see it in a million years 

1 minute ago, KWBear said:

Think he said that he was a championship manager Mate and conceded that the premier league was not his cup of tea.. not sure why he signed a new contract though when he knew he was taking Cardiff up again 

would be astonished if he came to us as surely we would have to pay considerable compensation to Cardiff. For what it’s worth I’d love him. Number one choice for me but cannot see it in a million years 

Even if he wouldn’t be interested we should be asking the question

3 hours ago, KWBear said:

Agreed, but the compensation would be fucking mental

Surely if he doesn’t fancy the premiership he will have some sort of clause written into his contract where he walks for free if he gets them up 

54 minutes ago, JustJen said:

Stealth ‘I still don’t understand homosexuality which makes me a bit thick” post.

Not so stealth "i have no interest in understanding homosexuality as i like my arsehole the shape it is" post.

7 hours ago, SK RFC said:

Surely if he doesn’t fancy the premiership he will have some sort of clause written into his contract where he walks for free if he gets them up 

He signed his deal in February when Cardiff were already looking like certainties for promotion.

On 07/04/2018 at 20:49, JustJen said:

Poofs??? FFS,  get a grip ya prick!

Hi jen, as a respected member of this site I'd like to apologise for goostevs remarks, hope you enjoy you're experience on the site, feel free to drop me a pm any time you're drunk or horny. 

Babn xox 

58 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Hi jen, as a respected member of this site I'd like to apologise for goostevs remarks, hope you enjoy you're experience on the site, feel free to drop me a pm any time you're drunk or horny. 

Babn xox 

Still crease at the time that fat cunt who had his picture taken with Pena tried to pump you