Oli McBurnie On Rangers

Laudrup1984

Has one year left on his contract and I’m sure Swansea rate him pretty highly. Never really bought into his hype but seems to be doing really well on loan at Barnsley. Hopefully he fulfills his potential and we manage to sign him up.

I always think that all players would’ve seen the 9 in a row team or advocaats team.  Even the treble winning side of 03 was quite good!

but I guess it shows my age that jelavic probably wouldn’t make it into my list of atleast 50 players I’ve seen for us either in person or tv.

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I feel ancient reading it :lol:

I used to pretend to be McCoist, Ian Ferguson etc and this boys hero was jelavic. That was only about 6 year ago :lol:

Same bud, I was Ally McCoist! with Archie Mcpherson commentary.

Nice words from the lad he understands, you don't choose Rangers, you are privileged to be chosen as a Ranger.

We support 2 teams, Rangers and Rangers reserves.

Well done to his old man and granny for keeping the boy on the straight and narrow.

As for his footballing ability well he has a bit to go yet, he has a lot of hype but from what I've seen of him he never really stands out in a game. He is young tho and with his attitude he could well be an assett for us in the future.

15 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Same bud, I was Ally McCoist! with Archie Mcpherson commentary.

Nice words from the lad he understands, you don't choose Rangers, you are privileged to be chosen as a Ranger.

We support 2 teams, Rangers and Rangers reserves.

Well done to his old man and granny for keeping the boy on the straight and narrow.

As for his footballing ability well he has a bit to go yet, he has a lot of hype but from what I've seen of him he never really stands out in a game. He is young tho and with his attitude he could well be an assett for us in the future.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF!

11 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

We were pretty lucky to grow up in the era that we did. I actually feel sorry for the younger bears who will be 8-10 now. Running about your gardens pretending you are Jason Holt or Martyn Waghorn isn’t exactly the same as pretending you are Ally McCoist or Gazza is it? :lol:

Tbh I'm now starting to see players in the squad who kids want to be. 

Among the younger support McKay seemed to genuinely excite them so it is good to see they can still get excited by players. But aye we win the battle here :lol:

I'm feeling old lol. It was mccoist and laudrup for me

He's doing really well at Barnsley right now. He's been a championship player of the month.

I'd love to see him at ibrox. He would be a different option in attack and I think he would work well with either cummings or morloes