Oli McBurnie On Rangers

Laudrup1984

1 hour ago, Gaffbear said:

Jelavic as a hero? . Is he 5 years old . 

Mine was Davie Cooper and Mccoist .. how fuckin old am I? ☠☠☠☠

Sure that was rhetorical however You are 42 at a guess.  

1 hour ago, Gaffbear said:

Jelavic as a hero? . Is he 5 years old . 

Mine was Davie Cooper and Mccoist .. how fuckin old am I? ☠☠☠☠

If he was 5 years old he wouldn't have seen Jelavic play for us.

My boy loved Jelavic, his first hero when he rolled that ball in against the beggars at Hampden, still got pictures of him impersonating him after it:lol:

6 hours ago, loyalfollower said:

I always think that all players would’ve seen the 9 in a row team or advocaats team.  Even the treble winning side of 03 was quite good!

but I guess it shows my age that jelavic probably wouldn’t make it into my list of atleast 50 players I’ve seen for us either in person or tv.

Wouldn't even make my top 100. Auld cunt loyal! 

3 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I can't wait til he signs then the endless threads on here that he doesn't pull his socks up properly and that's not the Rangers way!

Have to be able to see the fenian blood part of the sock clearly. ?

5 hours ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

Mine was parlane Tommy McLean beats one beats another crosses into the box and it's parlane. Ah the memories 

Me anaw. Always Derek Parlane. Bulliting headers aff the gable end wall (goal) with Archie McPherson in ma head roaring..... Parlane GOAL!!! :thumbsup:

What a refreshing change someone actually admitting that they support us unlike Partick Thistle Robert Carlisle and such. It's funny that our supporters appear ashamed to be associated with us when the ones who support the scum are proud to support a club who should be ashamed.

On 21/03/2018 at 01:51, .Williamson. said:

When I hear of players saying they pretended to be Jelavic when playing football as a kid it makes me feel like I’ll never make it as a professional footballer 

Now now pal, I've seen wee kids score a goal & shout dot williamson 

20 hours ago, jintybear said:

What a refreshing change someone actually admitting that they support us unlike Partick Thistle Robert Carlisle and such. It's funny that our supporters appear ashamed to be associated with us when the ones who support the scum are proud to support a club who should be ashamed.

To be fair Gordon Ramsay never hides the fact he’s a Rangers fan