Windass Hits Back On Twitter

5 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Things like this make him even more of a tit,he should have just ignored it

Exactly. 

He should have taken the attitude its his prerogative to win over as many Bears as he can in putting in optimum performances. Very few players have zero critics and he should do his talking on the park instead of this nonsense.

He'll run himself out the club with his "I can do no wrong" attitude then blame everything on us in a heartfelt newspaper article a la Barrie "inhumane treatment" McKay.

Cunt is starting to dae my nut off the park as well as on it, decent bid in the summer I'd fuck him off tbh.

4 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Honestly who the fuck needs enemies when sections of our own support are on twitter every other day giving the players abuse. Last week rossiter was getting pelters for a re tweet which anyone with half a brain would realise he had clearly been hacked. 

Having said that the best thing windass could have done would be to ignore it and stick another one in the back of the net next game.

If you are on twitter you deserve abuse.

1 hour ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Windass-tweet.jpg

Windass-tweet.jpg

:lol: ..... Fuck me Josh.

Deer oh Deer oh Deer ...... I wunder ware he was learned to inglish reed and rite and spel .... not noing the distinked differense beetween No and Know shood bee a hanging offense.

I bet you he doesn't even know the difference between an egg and an omelette .... :p:

:UK:  

41 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

The boy gets stick 24/7 off his own fans, he's only human he's going to bite on certain comments.

He's not even said anything bad there he's probably referring to the data they track during games in terms of his work rate etc. 

We've honestly got a lot better things to be worrying about. Fs.

We are a football club and we have a player who is an empty shirt most of the time who thinks he’s working his arse off and can do no wrong. 

Just what else are we supposed to be worrying about??

Not really bothered about Windass anymore tbh. 

I’d rather my CAM with half the goals Windass has but was in the trenches for the team and took responsibility even when he wasn’t playing well. 

If we’re serious about the league he’s either a squad player or not here next season