Windass Hits Back On Twitter

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Yes he played in a front 2 in all 5 of the games. 

It's obviously not soley down to him, but we had landed on a system that suited most of our players and meant we weren't being dominated in midfield, something we can't do in the current system with Windass. 

I’m not arguing the point that when he’s switched on he’s a good player. 

It’s his bloody attitude that we works his arse off, which is just wrong. 

7 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You’ll not last long standing up for our players on here. 11 goals in 9 games but is accused of ‘going missing’ and in the of game even scored ( whilst being missing!) - there’s always a whooping boy for our support - it’s Windass at the moment! 

You are not honestly going to sit here and tell me that Windass didn’t disappear after scoring in the OF? You are not honestly going to sit here and tell me that.

That is delusion at its best. When the going gets tough, he shits the bed every single time.

Just now, Essandoh said:

You are not honestly going to sit here and tell me that Windass didn’t disappear after scoring in the OF? You are not honestly going to sit here and tell me that.

That is delusion at its best. When the going gets tough, he shits the bed every single time.

He scored which means he did more than most 

16 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You’ll not last long standing up for our players on here. 11 goals in 9 games but is accused of ‘going missing’ and in the of game even scored ( whilst being missing!) - there’s always a whooping boy for our support - it’s Windass at the moment! 

Myth

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I find someone had said something ‘offensive’ I could see the point in Windass giving a bit back but it was a nothing comment and he does himself no favours answering stuff like that back and being a bit of a dick about it. 

He's no really being a dick though 

31 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

He does my tits in, he has no need to respond to things like that.

Just proves he doesn’t have the mentality to play for a club of our size. Can you imagine Ronaldo sitting on Twitter all day jabbing cunts who say Messi is better?

I can actually imagine Ronaldo doing that. 

9 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He's no really being a dick though 

He is though. Suggesting his attitude is beyond question and us mere mortals who pay to watch him every week know nothing about it is at best a naive comment and at worst in line with the other arrogant shite Windass has posted when criticised.

There'll be few folk who have watched us over the last 18 months and thought to themselves that Windass was a picture of hard work week after week. We've all seen him have his good games and we've all seen the games where he simply can't be arsed showing up and is as good as a man down.

Christ, even managers have even publicly questioned his attitude at times.

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He is though. Suggesting his attitude is beyond question and us mere mortals who pay to watch him every week know nothing about it is at best a naive comment and at worst in line with the other arrogant shite Windass has posted when criticised.

There'll be few folk who have watched us over the last 18 months and thought to themselves that Windass was a picture of hard work week after week. We've all seen him have his good games and we've all seen the games where he simply can't be arsed showing up and is as good as a man down.

Christ, even managers have even publicly questioned his attitude at times.

He might think that he has a good attitude, he's not 100% correct. Therefore, he's not been a dick at all, the only dick is the one tweeting him

9 hours ago, Smell the hotdog said:

The boy gets stick 24/7 off his own fans, he's only human he's going to bite on certain comments.

He's not even said anything bad there he's probably referring to the data they track during games in terms of his work rate etc. 

We've honestly got a lot better things to be worrying about. Fs.

Well said 

4 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Him scoring means he done more than anybody else in blue in the game, Candeias aside, yet he gets it worse than anyone else for supposedly hiding, makes no fucking sense

25 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Him scoring means he done more than anybody else in blue in the game, Candeias aside, yet he gets it worse than anyone else for supposedly hiding, makes no fucking sense

He scored after 2 minutes (a terrific goal at that), and then disappeared for the next 90. 

It was like we were playing with 10 men. 

You can’t decide you’re done for the day because you’ve scored. It’s a team effort. 

I used to have a go at Windass a lot on here but i have came to appreciate his efforts away from home and his goals/assists, i still think he is rotten at Ibrox though and is clueless when a team parks the bus.

Hopefully next season he kicks on and learns how to do undo a packed defence then we really do have a player on our hands, he is progressing so i see no reason why he can't add to his game.

12 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

He scored after 2 minutes (a terrific goal at that), and then disappeared for the next 90. 

It was like we were playing with 10 men. 

You can’t decide you’re done for the day because you’ve scored. It’s a team effort. 

Sean Goss did less than Windass yet Windass went missing for 88 mins.

Alves? Hopeless

Cardoso? Honkin

Murty? Clueless

Looking to point the finger look at any of the names above all who contributed far less than Josh.