Rangers Legends this Saturday

JCDBigBear

Do lots of events to raise money for the Rangers charity foundation myself and the game is a great cause but can’t help but feel peeved that myself and thousand of other bears have devoted our life’s to the club followed the team around the world boy and man when all we needed to do is audition for river city to get a chance to live the dream 

HALL of Fame legend Fernando Ricksen will be at Ibrox for the Legends Return match this Saturday.

The Dutchman, who was inducted in 2014, will be trackside at Ibrox on March 24th for the gathering of Gers heroes from different generations.

Ricksen is continuing to show his unwavering fighting spirit in his battle against Motor Neuron Disease and is determined to once again be surrounded by the blue sea of Ibrox and feel the love of the Light Blues support.

The treble winning captain was at the club for six years between 2000 and 2006, winning the league twice, the Scottish Cup twice and the League Cup three times. He also jointly won the SPFA player of the year award in 2004/05 season after some fantastic performances in midfield.

https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/ricksen-set-legends-return/

4 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

The fact that your paying to watch 3 guys from River City.

This has been poorly organised.

Check the list of who will be there.  How is it poorly organised it's only a charity football match.

5 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

There are some right grumpy people on here.  A charity football match with some great former players being played on a free Saturday at 3 pm and some people are moaning.  :duh:

Think coz they’ve had to go down the apparent celebrities route has tarnished it a tad , great coz but should’ve just been ex players , grado will be getting changed next to and passing the ball to Jorg Albertz lets just take that in for a minute lol 

5 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

There are some right grumpy people on here.  A charity football match with some great former players being played on a free Saturday at 3 pm and some people are moaning.  :duh:

'I hate international weekends, I miss the Rangers' etc, etc... well this is a decent substitute. Not the same, but no too bad a backup.