World Cup Predictions

Inigo

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Myth.

If anybody dragged them to the final it was Mascherano who was their best player.

It is mate

Mascherano helped, Messi for them there. He pretty much dragged them through qualification this time too.

18 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Without Messi tho. He dragged that team kicking abd screaming to the final last time and got fucked over by Higuain. Hopefully whoever the manager has the brains not to pick that bottlejob as a starter

Agree mate regards higuain never seen a “top striker” miss so many 1 on 1s and their manager is refusing to pick icardi and dybala as they dont suit his system, I think they should be looking at a new man to take charge before the finals, would like argentina to win it myself.

Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

Agree mate regards higuain never seen a “top striker” miss so many 1 on 1s and their manager is refusing to pick icardi and dybala as they dont suit his system, I think they should be looking at a new man to take charge before the finals, would like argentina to win it myself.

I hope they win it for Messi, Aguero is in the form of his life currently and should be starting upfront imo

9 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Mascherano helped, Messi for them there. He pretty much dragged them through qualification this time too.

He had a decent group stage and was pish from there, how he won player of the tournament is beyond me.

6 minutes ago, Siwel said:

I hope they win it for Messi, Aguero is in the form of his life currently and should be starting upfront imo

giphy (21).gif

Up until recently I fancied france, ive gone off that idea though. When you look at the talent in the Belgian squad then they have to be in with a chance. They should be a half decent price at the bookies as well, mind you ive thought that in the last two international tournaments and wasted decent money on them when they've been shocking. A good manager would definitely get that team to at least the semis, the only thing is though that Martinez might not be that man.

I think Brazil will get to the final and will play either Spain or Germany.

For me France will get knocked out by a second rate team like Portugal or Croatia. If they only played the likes of Germany or Spain every round they would win it. Weird cunts, very French.

I can see Portugal or Uruguay getting to the semis if they turn up. So aye I'm picking the European Champions as my dark horse!

As for a surprise team I like the looks of Peru. Denmark flatter to deceive especially after the result against Ireland. Potential last 16 game against Argentina who didn't beat them in qualifying and aren't looking great despite all their attacking talent. Also if Russia haven't rigged it I think Egypt can qualify for last 16.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

France have no bad attacking options 

Mbappe, Griezman, lemar, dembele, koman, martial, giroud 

Main midfielders - Pogba matuidi kanti rabiot 

Probably koscielny varane/umtiti in CBs I like kimbappe though 

Solid keeper in lloris 

Cracking team 

Bottle merchants though. 

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

France have no bad attacking options 

Mbappe, Griezman, lemar, dembele, koman, martial, giroud 

Main midfielders - Pogba matuidi kanti rabiot 

Probably koscielny varane/umtiti in CBs I like kimbappe though 

Solid keeper in lloris 

Cracking team 

Koscielny shouldn't get in the team imo, might be better at internationals but been really bad for Arsenal this season

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Koscielny shouldn't get in the team imo, might be better at internationals but been really bad for Arsenal this season

Agreed, he seems to be a main stay though. 

Griezman Mbappe 

Koman Kante rabiot matuidi dembele 

Kimbappe umtiti verane 

Lloris 

That would be my line up