Looking for a Home Shirt (94-96) - Can anyone help?

govanblue

A friend of a friend at Erskine Bishopton is looking for a 94-96 Home Shirt (Adidas - McEwan's Lager) for to be framed, and hung in pride of place in a newly emerging Rangers Bar.

He's happy to pay the going rate (whatever that is?) - So if anyone can help a Bear out, please let me know.

Cheers.  :rangers:

Rangers_Shirt_Adidas_McEwan.thumb.jpg.f0c87bf727ac10d13fdd34ba06ad65e4.jpg

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

£199 is maybe just a bit too much!    £20 for some of their other shirts seems reasonable enough though

7 minutes ago, jintybear said:

nothing to see here, move along please

Thanks jinty.  I'll keep an eye on that.  Now go delete the link so nobody else sees it!  :p:

2 minutes ago, govanblue said:

£199 is maybe just a bit too much!    £20 for some of their other shirts seems reasonable enough though

Thanks jinty.  I'll keep an eye on that.  Now go delete the link so nobody else sees it!  :p:

Aye the valuations on that site can be mental if the shirt is in good condition 

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

A friend of a friend at Erskine Bishopton is looking for a 94-96 Home Shirt (Adidas - McEwan's Lager) for to be framed, and hung in pride of place in a newly emerging Rangers Bar.

He's happy to pay the going rate (whatever that is?) - So if anyone can help a Bear out, please let me know.

eBay. I got one a year or so ago for about thirty quid. 

1 hour ago, bornabear said:

I've got one GB, which you are more than welcome to have for Erskine Bishopton.

The £20 mentioned can go to Erskine also.

Please PM me delivery address mate.

Well done Sir, proud to be a bear when fellows like yourself do stuff like this. Good for you. Funnily enough its the only home shirt i dont have from the last 50 years. It always reminds me of Gazza playing the flute v Steau Bucharest :mutley:

10 hours ago, bornabear said:

Awesome!!!  :rangers:

It's not actually for Erskine Bishopton though - it's for a Pub!  :p:

But in recognition of that, I'll dig in to govanblue's bag of Gers Goodies, and find something nice for Erskine Bishopton and give them it from you.  :thumbsup:

10 hours ago, bornabear said:

8 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

I've got one as well, happy to send it over if you can cover postage. Won't expect a fee, stick it in the kitty

Can we do half each?

:p:

13 hours ago, govanblue said:

Not got that one however let me know if struggling for any others, I have many from previous years that i'd be happy to contribute, pro bono of course.

11 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Superb gesture - going rate for that top is about £80 at the moment. 

I got 1 off eBay about a year ago for £35 but was a stroke of luck. Rangers retro shirts on Twitter makes a bomb off them but has some belters if willing to pay top dollar.

On 28/03/2018 at 11:28, govanblue said:

I have a long sleeved one signed by the team that won the league that year. It’s in an old frame and in my loft as I haven’t found somewhere to put it yet. 

Not sure if that’s any good?

15 minutes ago, Del said:

I have a long sleeved one signed by the team that won the league that year. It’s in an old frame and in my loft as I haven’t found somewhere to put it yet. 

Not sure if that’s any good?

any good  you say ?????????????????

There aren't enough magnitudes of good to convey just how good that is.  :bow:

Probably too good for the likes of our Friend of a Friend though!  It sounds more like something we should auction on here, with all proceeds going to Erskine of course.  :tu:

On 3/29/2018 at 01:15, markem said:

Not got that one however let me know if struggling for any others, I have many from previous years that i'd be happy to contribute, pro bono of course.

Cheers mate.  Hopefully not though - I don't want to make a habit of this shirt-begging!  :p:

On 3/28/2018 at 13:14, bornabear said:

The going rate seems to be a bit above £20 !

I think the fairest thing to do is for me to keep my eye on the one that's currently on ebay, and set a final price based  on what that sells for, minus a generous discount.