Jump to content
Laudrup1984

***Official MLS Thread***

Recommended Posts

La Galaxy 3-1 down. He comes off the bench to score a peach and then the winner for Galaxy to win 4-3!

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Superb player shouldn't be in that league as I think he still offers alot for a big club, its going to be a scary thought when celtic sign him on loan....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Superb player shouldn't be in that league as I think he still offers alot for a big club, its going to be a scary thought when celtic sign him on loan....

:garner:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Massive ego but the ability to back it up. Fair play to him.

Stunning Goal. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His career highlight reel must be amongst the best ever. 

There have been plenty of better players in the last 20yrs, but other than Zidane, I struggle to think of many who are so adept at pulling off the incredible, almost on tap.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First goal was a foul and second offside. 

Two cracking finishes though. I watched the game. Carlos Vela'a opener was the pick of the bunch for me. Can't believe Lafc chucked it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MLS is fucking pish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tbf after putting your advert in the paper announcing your arrival, then doing that, it's the stuff of legends. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

First goal was a foul and second offside. 

Two cracking finishes though. I watched the game. Carlos Vela'a opener was the pick of the bunch for me. Can't believe Lafc chucked it. 

If that was a foul mate footballs fucked, and the 2nd one he leaves it for Cole.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

If that was a foul mate footballs fucked, and the 2nd one he leaves it for Cole.

He is off when the cross is put in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

Has just been sent off for slapping one of the Montreal players. :redcard:

 

:lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

Has just been sent off for slapping one of the Montreal players. :redcard:

 

The synchronised fall to the floor from them both FFS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Zlatan slaps like a bitch:britney: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cracking game earlier between NYC FC & Atlanta Utd. Good point for Atlanta.

Fuck knows how it finished 1-1 with the amount of chances NYC had.

EDIT: Can we rename this the MLS thread?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

Cracking game earlier between NYC FC & Atlanta Utd. Good point for Atlanta.

Fuck knows how it finished 1-1 with the amount of chances NYC had.

EDIT: Can we rename this the MLS thread?

Done!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, BlearyEyedBear said:

Zlatan wants his thread back. :lol:

 

Keeper needs slashed for that 1st

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×