US Masters 2018

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Fowler will win a major soon I have no doubts. 

Spieth will get 5 at least IMO (and i'm probably being conservative).

Speith’s putting and chipping will win him majors he’s that good I don’t think his ball striking is the best but makes up with it round about the greens. 

1 minute ago, RFC RYAN said:

Reed will be looking at photos in 20 year time saying what the fuck was a wearing that day. 

Apparently Nike told him he couldn't wear red (which he normally wears on a Sunday paying homage to Woods).

Nike said all Nike players except Tiger had to wear pink, including Rory. Nike said they had planned to allow Tiger and Tiger only to wear red today, which I think seemed to happen..........

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Apparently Nike told him he couldn't wear red (which he normally wears on a Sunday paying homage to Woods).

Nike said all Nike players except Tiger had to wear pink, including Rory. Nike said they had planned to allow Tiger and Tiger only to wear red today, which I think seemed to happen..........

Aye have seen Reed playing in red in tournaments on Sunday. Casey was wearing pink as well today. 

Jordan was excellent off the tee yesterday [bar 18] and look what nearly happened. If he can improve that part of his game in general then he has the mid-short game and the temperament to win a lot more majors. 

Reed was not one I would have fancied this week but he grinded well enough yesterday and overall was a deserving winner. Don't get the dislike for him really. Though I find Spieth very likable and a lot of golf fans don't over here.

Only financial interest I had left last night was Spieth as I had him outright at 11/1. My EW bets were all nowhere. I was too busy trying to find value outsiders but as we've seen at the Masters, generally the cream rises to the top. 

Back to betting on the bog standard tour events (mind you they'll probs be far more competitive than the final day of the masters) and i'm going on Luke List, Bud Cauley and Cantley for the RBC Heritage at decent prices and Zannotti Otaegui and Van Rooyen for the Espana Open again at decent prices with additional bets made later if cuts are not made. I'm still perplexed at Rory being so lacklustre on the final day but again I'll be hoping he wins it next year and I'm sure he'll do it one year or another. Golf is a brilliant game but can be extremely random and very difficult to predict the winner especially in routine tour events, love it though.