*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Thread*****

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

If miller does score he's in the 11 next week. We won't win with Miller in the team. He's a headless chicken who won't stay in position. 

Today was the ideal game to start Cummings and morleas up front. Cummings must really be wondering why he bothered coming here now 

As for defence I would have dropped Martin instead of alves.

100% Martin is fucking atrocious. His heading is weak as fuck. 

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Will he though when it's highly likely Murty won't be here beyond this season, if he manages to even make it to the end of the season?

Don't think he will be anywhere near the club next season and today will be the nail in the coffin IMO.

Haven't seen so many moaning like fuck about everything before a game for a while.  It's making me nervous now when I presumed a good victory this morning.

The team selection is definitely questionable but we'll see how we go...... if I can get a stream.  Anyone?

Just now, JukeBoxJohn said:

Aye sorry for not being happy about being in a 3 way battle for second place. 

Clown. 

Go look up the meaning of "Fan(atic) in the dictionary.

It means to support not take every chance to slag off the manager, the players, the formation in fact all things Rangers.

Cant think what group of people would do that - oh maybe "them" across the city!

I felt like id been kicked in the nuts when i heard that team selection. No attempt at a formation change or trying something in prep for next weekend. He has shown his hand a week early. Brenda will know exactly the formation and personnel murty will go for next week. We're dealing with pedro lvls here. Would have him out the club on any lvl 

We play a bottom 6 team at home. Windass out Miller in and still only one up front. Cummings remains on he bench watching dross get played before him.

Murty is not just an incompetent cunt, he's now firmly a cunt.

There will be no second or third place for us. There will no SC victory.

A fucking circus led by clowns and Murty can go fuck himself.

Don't understand all the knicker wringing about Miller starting, he would have scored most of the chances that we have missed in the last few games, I would have preferred him playing behind a front 2, Rangers to win by 3 goals Miller to score first. 

Archived