*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Thread*****

7 minutes ago, Jasper Blues said:

Go look up the meaning of "Fan(atic) in the dictionary.

It means to support not take every chance to slag off the manager, the players, the formation in fact all things Rangers.

Cant think what group of people would do that - oh maybe "them" across the city!

Admire the optimism but sadly it's also delusion. I hope I'm proved wrong today and next Sunday of course but not holding my breath. 

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

laborious stuff so far

its a shitebag lineup mate. he's no swingers. thats why we have been beaten so many times this season.  we give teams too much respect. Morelos running about uptop by himself with 4 defenders around him. its fucking scotland has he's more worried about defending and were shite at that with two sitting mid players. its fucking brutal tactics IMO. 

Just now, sausagetrunks said:

its a shitebag lineup mate. he's no swingers. thats why we have been beaten so many times this season.  we give teams too much respect. Morelos running about uptop by himself with 4 defenders around him. its fucking scotland has he's more worried about defending and were shite at that with two sitting mid players. its fucking brutal tactics IMO. 

whole team's static as well, no energy there or interest in taking the game by the scruff of the neck

looks like they cant be arsed

Murty thinks he's playing football manager here.....

<Continue>

Rangers 2-3 celtic

<Continue>

Rangers 0-1 Kilmarnock

<Continue>

Motherwell 2-2 Rangers

<Comtinue>

"Josh Windass is unavailable due to injury"

<Swap Miller in for Windass, Continue>

Fucking laughable

Archived