*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Thread*****

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can barely be arsed to go, I notice ST renewals are our this week too. At a time I’ve never felt this level of apathy. I’ll still go today and still renew but I bet there are others that won’t, and I can’t blame them. Need a serious win and performance in the next 2 games.

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Went from not up for today to absolutely buzzing for it, the reason? I'm now taking my youngest to her first game, she's bouncing about all excited and I'm 10 times worse, another wee easterhouse lassie turned to good side of the force :UK:

I'm trying my wee grandson again, see if he lasts full game this time. Canny even get a beer, changed days when I walked up from Torran and stood outside the boozer(Centaur) waiting on my da before getting the 41 then subway. Wouldn't get away with that now. Brilliant that your youngest is getting into it.:dance:

12 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

I'm trying my wee grandson again, see if he lasts full game this time. Canny even get a beer, changed days when I walked up from Torran and stood outside the boozer(Centaur) waiting on my da before getting the 41 then subway. Wouldn't get away with that now. Brilliant that your youngest is getting into it.:dance:

Proud as fuck today m8, you don't get these days back, WATP.

20 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Can barely be arsed to go, I notice ST renewals are our this week too. At a time I’ve never felt this level of apathy. I’ll still go today and still renew but I bet there are others that won’t, and I can’t blame them. Need a serious win and performance in the next 2 games.

Disgusting to think that if we slip up today we could be behind popcorn teeth. I hope to fuck Murty gets his act together, grows a set of baws and starts laying into the players - because that's what they need. Fuck knows what JN's doing.

1 hour ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Went from not up for today to absolutely buzzing for it, the reason? I'm now taking my youngest to her first game, she's bouncing about all excited and I'm 10 times worse, another wee easterhouse lassie turned to good side of the force :UK:

Enjoy ? 

3 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Same tbh mate. If he's supporting Morelos and Cummings then it could work. 

He's brutal but would rather have someone running all over the place like a dafty trying to get on the ball and make things happen than our current bunch of shitebags who are afraid of receiving the ball

10 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

Same tbh mate. If he's supporting Morelos and Cummings then it could work. 

There's no reason why we cant go 4-4-2 today with both Morelos and Cummings up front together.

Would be interesting to see how many goals they can shift between them.

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

There's no reason why we cant go 4-4-2 today with both Morelos and Cummings up front together.

Agreed mate Cummings and Morelos up front together is an absolute must. If Murty doesn't go for it then he's genuinely clueless. 

Dundee will expect us to play down the wing today. Miller in a shadow striker type role playing a 5-3-2 would really throw Dundee off.

Coupled with McCrorie as a stopper centre back i.e. comes out of the back line to aggressively challenge any midfielders outside the box therefore allowing Alves and Martin to provide the cover.

5ac8b82b2032c_lineup(1).thumb.png.d9272274c3002527bc40386d71c14ea4.png

It also means Candeias and Murphy on the bench to allow a complete tactical reshuffle in the second half again throwing Dundee off.

20 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I’m f it were a 442 I would like mcrorie and docherty to start in midfield. With dorrans coming on and mcrorie getting shifted to defence 

Archived