*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Thread*****

I’m fucking fed up with murty, he needs to just fucking go. If he gets the full time job next year we are fucking doomed.

Same fucking formation again just swapping Windass with miller. Murty is talks of learning but he hasn’t learnt that 4-2-3-1 doesn’t fucking work. :angry:

• Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MasterD said:

There was nothing surer than when Windass was dropped or out injured that it would be Miller coming in.

What’s the chances McCann knew this too. Same predictable plan A mini Warburton murty hasn’t got a clue

11 minutes ago, Siwel said:

Up until today I thought we’d sign him af the end of the season, he’s got more goals this season than Miller hasn’t he?

Aye he has I’m sure, but he hasn’t kicked a ball in Months and Murty wants him to play the Windass role, fuckng bonkers. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Cummings might as well head back to Nottingham. What is the point in signing him if he can't get in ahead of Miller.

If this is 4-2-3-1 with Miller in the windass role the season can't finish soon enough for me. 

Yup. I was really excited at seeing a partnership with Morelos and Cummings and murty’s book of tactics has one page and one line saying 4-2-3-1. Don’t care if we win it’s managerial incompetence from him.

He’s a nice guy and the board have definitely just used the situation to their advantage and pin the blame on him but he’s no football manager, youth coach at best, and he needs to be gone.

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Yup. I was really excited at seeing a partnership with Morelos and Cummings and murty’s book of tactics has one page and one line saying 4-2-3-1. Don’t care if we win it’s managerial incompetence from him.

He’s a nice guy and the board have definitely just used the situation to their advantage and pin the blame on him but he’s no football manager, youth coach at best, and he needs to be gone.

I was excited to see Cummings and morleas partnership myself. With windass out it was the perfect time to try it. But no we'll stick with the same formation and bring in a player who hasn't kicked a ball in months.

Murty is no where near good enough for the job. It's like he's doing everything not to get the job and piss off us fans. 

If Miller scores today he's in the old firm next week. That's a nightmare scenario

Archived