SFA Investigation

https://www.pressreader.com/uk/scottish-daily-mail/20161126/283162903198443

He needed someone who knew the background and I was an ex-Boys’ club player. At the time, a storm was about to break concerning serious sexual abuse of young players. People at the club were becoming aware of certain historic allegations and they wanted to cut the apron strings.

The very first paragraph seals liability to celtic fc ....so the boys club WAS affiliated when the abuse was going on despite their claims of CBC being a "seperate entity" 

Obviously Ritchie is talking about them cutting ties with CBC by "cutting the apron strings" 

And why would CFC officials fly to NJ in 1991 after a complaint was made about Cairney? Why would they involve themselves in the business of this "seperate entity"?

And why did CFC continue to do buisness with convicted pervert Jim Torbett through his trophy centre business  while he was in jail? This contract was ripped up in 2001..AFTER Torbetts release.

Make no mistake..this mhob are up to their filthy necks in a cover up.

The whole thing rheeks of outright lies and half truths

4 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

What the fuck is that shite? Read about 5 lines then gave up. Your right, fucking walloper.

"when nothing was done regarding understanding the effect sexual abuse had on children, you can't then demand that the current thinking be applied to a time when we didn't fully acknowledge the long term effects this might have on the victims later on. "

That comment sums them up.

Where do you even start with that.........Jesus fuck.

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

The whole thing makes me sick.

How people can stand by and let this happen is unbelievable. To reemploy a known paedophile is unforgivable and for celtic to continue covering this up to this very day defies belief but even more confusing is why this appears to be unmentionable by the Scottish press. They should be demanding answers from celtic and asking why they gave a convicted paedophile a platform to reoffend after a manager from their club kicked him out the door. Questions should be asked why the police weren't informed at that time. So many questions that for some strange reason nobody wants the answers to.

Snp not wanting to upset their core voters would be my guess

He needed someone who knew the background and I was an ex-Boys’ club player. At the time, a storm was about to break concerning serious sexual abuse of young players. People at the club were becoming aware of certain historic allegations and they wanted to cut the apron strings.

They were affiliated alright 

3 hours ago, TMB said:

If Torbett's going down hopefully he admits to Jock Stein and/or the Kelly's knowledge of what was going on.  

He is admitting nothing and denying everything including the crimes he has already been found guilty of isn't he? 

10 hours ago, heathen fish boy said:

You read the comments? That Cassidy is an absolute walloper ?

Trying too hard and they really are a depraved lot. Looks like someone has been getting all their shite and deflections deleted and long may that continue ??

"A number of locations are listed on the indictment including Barrowfield Football Ground in Glasgow's London Road, where celtic used to train. However, celtic Football Club are not formally named in the charges."

Surely the owners of this football ground are implicated seeing as the ground has been indicted as part of the charges against this paedophile? Is this the scums false statement of being a separate identity from the boys club being upheld preventing them being formally named. 

32 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

"A number of locations are listed on the indictment including Barrowfield Football Ground in Glasgow's London Road, where celtic used to train. However, celtic Football Club are not formally named in the charges."

Surely the owners of this football ground are implicated seeing as the ground has been indicted as part of the charges against this paedophile? Is this the scums false statement of being a separate identity from the boys club being upheld preventing them being formally named. 

Every previous story about Barrowfield name it as celtic’s training ground but now there is a scandal attached to it the mutant reporter uses a play of words and say celtic used to play on it. The damage limitation continues and cover up continued to this day and how do these cunts sleep at night 

24 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Every previous story about Barrowfield name it as celtic’s training ground but now there is a scandal attached to it the mutant reporter uses a play of words and say celtic used to play on it. The damage limitation continues and cover up continued to this day and how do these cunts sleep at night 

Out of this whole sordid affair I beleive no other football club have had their premises indicted as part of charges against a paedophile. The lack of condemnation for this vile institution is scandalous.

7 hours ago, Howsitgoing said:

This is an exerpt from an interview with former youth coach and ex CBCAndy Ritchie( older bears will remember his days at Morton)which i posted earlier.

"He needed someone who knew the background and I was an ex-Boys’ club player. At the time, a storm was about to break concerning serious sexual abuse of young players. People at the club were becoming aware of certain historic allegations and they wanted to cut the apron strings".

So reading that i'd say they knew Torbett was about to be charged

they knew the whole scandal would be made public knowledge after years of sweeping  mess after mess under a already bulging carpet and a decision was made to sever links before the storm erupted.

Make no mistake that Boys club was affiliated to celtic FC while Torbett and Cairney were abusing kids 

"CUT THE APRON STRINGS" 

non affiliated..no liability 

celtic have consistantly lied about this simply to save their own embarassment and "good name" 

Was in work today and on my break I thought to myself, let's have a look at a paper and see if they are actually highlighting this and in what way, not sure what page but the picture shows it all for me, stupid wee paragraph at the bottom of who knows what page it was on, fair and honest reporting I think not, I'm sure if it was up in court it would be front page with a different person each day, and I don't think that would be me exaggerating.

DSC_0005.JPG

What's concerning about the SFA investigation is that the SFA has decided to replace their policy and in doing so has removed a recognition that reporting child abuse is required as a statutory duty. Could they be trying the same deflection as the Scottish cup final debacle and re-quote it is outwith their power to do anything about a team that harbours/protects paedophiles and knowingly allow them to freely abuse children.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/ssfa/scottish_football.cfm?page=3812

That link no longer takes you to the page in question but it used to quote

"Section 5 of the Children (Scotland) Act 1995 creates a statutory duty to report any suspicions of child abuse i.e. a duty to do what is reasonable in all the circumstances to safeguard the child's health, development and welfare. Failure to report concerns, turning a blind eye or failing to protect a child may result in legal action."

On 05/04/2018 at 10:27, rbt1548 said:

The QC leading the English FA inquiry has stated he had asked a number of clubs for reports and if he doesn't think the reports the clubs have given are satisfactory  he will considering a separate investigation. I would imagine if this were to happen and the investigation found clubs and/or individuals to be involved in either abuse or the covering up of abuse this would then lead to the Crown Prosecution Services in England taking action.

If this was the case, and there were found to be links to persons or clubs in Scotland, this may force the hand of the Scottish Prosecution Service and the SFA into taking action.

Link to English  BBC article  http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43574828

Look a child abuser is a child abuser, when celtic found out about Torbett instead of big Jock being told to keep celtic name clean by the board , they should have called the police,  all this it was the way it was then ? Really child abuse was acceptable, ( are they using their religion here ) as its the worst crime out there .But  were celtic are really fucked is Torbett has been convicted of earlier crimes already and  it has shown that they let him back in and he abused again if reconvicted   

Micheal Kelly a ex lord provost, the Whytes and Kelly's all had business interests with Torbett and were directors in his companies, and because they were making money out of him they looked the other away.

Hibs are another lot, their chairman told a reporter in confidence instead of going to the police about Neeley then passed him off to us.

It will be very interesting as these clubs must be charged with covering up child abuse and that's before the SFA throw the book at them.  

But first we need Torbett reconvicted for the rape of the guy who was on panorama, Watch celtic shout it has nothing to do with us, but that won't wash with the public as it was child abuse and they brought him back after failing to go to the police the first time.   

17 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

As you can see, not even got the taigs club name in the headline, fucking disgrace.

And we're  all over it the other day because male staff get paid more than female staff at Ibrox but celtic are paying them the same.  

Rangers = bad to these cunts , celtic = good , they are fucking warped our media