G.E.C.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It' now like Liverpool and Everton

We are just the pish wee team expected to lose the derby

That's what we are now thanks to King 

This is where we will be until we the fans chase him and his cancerous pals out 

You're spot on there, we have no belief. Sorry, we do have a strong belief. We believe we can't beat them.

Just now, steven33jackie said:

Halliday having a nice wee rant at the bench. Perhaps some of that on the pitch wouldn't go a miss. Or was he just shouting to tell them all that he really is shit. 

if only he showed that passion on the pitch then maybe he would not have been subbed

Never thought id say it but im almost done. board, manager, players. we cant even show fight. i can handle Rangers being outplayed, but i cannot take those cunts outfighting us without breaking a sweat. numb

3 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Watch the replays of their goals. He's moving in the opposite direction when the ball is hit for both of them and gets caught flat footed.

Same all the time from him he's utter shite and some cunts on here actually believe he's the best keeper in the country :lol:

any half decent goalie saves the first one.   He specializes on making routine saves look spectacular because his footwork and positioning are average

Just now, Coop said:

Totally agree.  It's like Murty thought he'd passive them to death.  Clubs like Killie have shown the way to pump them, get in their faces from front to back.  It's a fucking semi final, you do what it takes to win.

It’s a fucking joke, you could see right from the off it was a matter of time before they got the goal and we’d sink as soon as it happened 

And yet no one on the touch line could see this 

And your answer is to bring on Windass, fucking hell. It’s  almost like that’s how he wanted to start the game but he fancied having Halliday on as a fall guy/scapegoat incase this is what happened 

Just now, Albertzz said:

if only he showed that passion on the pitch then maybe he would not have been subbed

He did. 

Just before he came off he immediately gave the ball away from kick off and started screaming at other people for him being absolute fucking dog shit

2 minutes ago, BEE said:

He’s a youth team manager being backed poorly by the board - I know who I blame.

Any Rangers player calling the gaffer a bawbag on the touchline isn’t fit to play for the club.

Naw mate even youth coaches are better than this, I wouldn’t even send the cunt back to the youths if this is how he gets players up for big games. He clearly can’t fucking get people ready for the Rangers first team at 33 never mind 17. 

He is a bawbag, murty HAS to go this week

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

And manager plus board.

We need things that won't happen.

This is the way it is now, folk can delude themselves every season that thjngs will change but come on to fuck how can it when the same tits are in change 

I edited in about the manager situation but you beat me to it lol

4 minutes ago, Coop said:

What a cunt of a man. If he'd been playing like Xavi, bossing the game and been substituted for Windass I'd have understood his rage, although not condoned it, but he's been utter shite.  That fucker wouldn't get a game for the likes of Killie or Motherwell.

Should never wear the shirt again

Archived