***Official Rangers v Taigs Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As others have said, Dorrans is an attacking midfielder. Why is he being played in front of the defence.

Shocking tactics, performance...why not play the same way we did in the first half in the last game. At least have a go at them.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He isn' a good enough player to be on the pitch so why the fuck was he picked?

Because our manager hasn't got a clue 

Don’t think anything he did would make a difference to be honest.

Docherty has done okay the rest haven' turned up. We look so flat and off the pace no idea what the manager has said to them.

Ajer will score from a set piece - we have Tav marking him each time and he's mismatched hight wise. 

The Halliday thing looked very forced by him. Do your talking on the pitch not when you'e hooked for having no impact. 

2 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

I'd play under 20s until end of season. Don't let these cunts pull on our jersey again. 

yup..clear out and regroup big time,go for broke...if taigs get 8 then they will  go all out for 10,they will spend big time,they could do 2 trebles with shite,and they will know it,they also will have a big clear out in summer...stopping 8 is our only chance IMO

The disappointing thing is , they have been pish and we still look even pisher. Getting over ran in midfield ,not showing anything up front and getting dragged about in defence . Absolutely nothing we can take from the 1st half, apart from we can't play any worse .

Our midefielders are fucking terrified of going near scott brown. Barry Ferguson would have bossed that ugly bastard without breaking a sweat, never mind bomber or Ian Ferguson. Honestly could punch fuck out of every wall in my house watching these shitebags

Going to make you all jealous ...I am sat at Malta airport just getting updates of the score . Thank fuck, sounds like we have been fucking murder. Windass should have started instead of Halliday, mcrorie should have been In midfield, with Alves in defence. The team selection for this has been a disaster , and am not surprised at the score. 

In all my years watching Rangers

That was surely the worst 45 minutes of surrender football I've ever witnessed 

Surely that's it for Murty 

But I'm looking at big picture 

This club has experienced the most embarrasssing days under the control of this board of King Murray Park

Lets not forget about these bastards when the scattergun comes out later 

Archived