***Official Rangers v Taigs Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, gogzy said:

pish.  He has been one of our most consistent players.

He isn't playing well today but he is far from an awful footballer.

A journeyman of a player and we see why. Too many fans have lowered what they deem a player these days. I dont buy into stats either cause windass is top drawer going by that. A hard worker but very little real quality.

Fuck, we haven't learned from when McCoist was in charge.  I remember a game at half time in the 2nd division, the opposition players were going through routines to warm up and our players were just kicking the ball around like a rabble and what happens here today at half time?  Same shit.  It's just unprofessional.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

You have to wonder if something went on in the build up. So lacking in motivation and belief.

Kris Boyd commenting on the previous game warm up. Said celtic had a full fitness regime and we just knocked a ball around for a while. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

3 minutes ago, one cutty young said:

Wes - no chance for goals but should be bollocking those in front of him

Tav - no link up at all with Candeias 

Martin - utter pish and a shitebag, doing his best to stay as far away from Dumbelle as he can

McRorie - lost in defence needs to be on midfield so Dorrans can be further forward

John - is he on

Dorrans - hes not i repeat not a holding midfielder, we have one playing in defence. Just seen first goal jogged back instead of tracking Rogic

Halliday - was he on, 

Docherty - let McGregor stroll on to second goal totally lost him and wrong side

Candeias - poof challenge for second goal, did nothing else

Murphy - piss poor 

Morelos - absolutely nothing to feed on

Murty - wrong tactics, wrong selection, players playing outwith best positions and canny see Martin is rank fucken wrotten. 

Pretty much spot on.

12 minutes ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Murty is a fucking clown, how can you expect to defend to victory in a cup semi final. Instead of realising that getting down their throats almost got us the win last time we’ve regressed back to inferiority complex and sitting back

Martin is chronic and it’s not like the keeper is ever going to dig you out of a hole. I feel sorry for Murphy, looks the only player that has any belief in himself

Thought Docherty was up for it, but when you are surrounded by penguins how can you soar like an eagle.

Hopefull make a game of it at least, rather than a drubbing.

I can accept getting beat by fuck I've had plenty practice the last few years. What I can't accept is this. We are giving those tarrier bastards the freedom of Hampden and once again allowing that prick Brown to Ponce about doing pretty much anything he wants. Everytime a player in a blue jersey gets the ball hes instantly closed down. Everytime a tarrier gets the ball you could circumnavigate the Ark Royal around him he has so much space. Even if playing a better side you can accept losing if your team are flying into tackles closing down in their faces etc. Once again though this bunch of bottle merchant shitebags have went on that pitch expecting to lose. An utter disgrace to the Rangers jersey. Murty should resign immediately after the game and tbh I don't give a shit who replaced them. The season is done. The day I start worrying about Rangers FC finishing second third or fourth is the day I give up on football. Right now I don't give a fuck where that bunch of bottling cowards finish. Well done for letting Savco lord it over us again. 

Archived