***Official Rangers v Taigs Thread***

G.E.C.

2 minutes ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

All 11 at the same time? 

Team full of Rangers fans and not working or pumping up others around them.

This is the worst i have seen this bunch of imposters play and thats saying something. 

This isnt just being a shite player. Not even trying.

Aye, all 11 at the same time evidently. They're just not good enough. Shown that against diddy teams already.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

We really need to stop bigging up the guys that have continually been in all of the humiliations we have had these last 3 years 

Wes ,Tav , Windass should never have played again for me after 1-5 for me 

They are out there today doing what we come to expect from them 

Too many losers and you don't win the games that matters

Said it countless of times.

Guys who played lower league in england for a reason. 

They love the attention and profile that comes with playing for Rangers, they love being lauded by brainless fucks who have no clue, they love instagram and stupid handshakes. Chase the lot of them.

1 minute ago, bobbyorr said:

fools a lot of us as he looks good with the ball at his feet.  But gets caught out of position far too much to be considered a prospect.  

I hate to agree because I want the lad to do well but he gets caught out far too often, more so in CDM role that some think is his best position.

I hope I am proven wrong and he improves.

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

He isnt as good as some think, BUT a chance like that get put away by most people nevermind footballers.

Of course it does. My point was we shouldn’t be abusing him. At least he puts in a shift. If everybody else put that much effort in we would be in a better place

I think everyone is focused on the wrong target here.

Murty isn't a good manager, but he was the under 21 coach ffs.

He has never really managed before, and IMO is doing the best he can ( which isn't enough).

The focus of our rage should be on the board that has let it get to this situation in the first place.

We took the cheap option again, and it has cost us again.

The board are a shower of useless wankers, and they should be the ones we are blaming for this disaster of a season.

Just now, Rovers51 said:

Anyone think the board are clueless enough to have murty in charge for the next game against them in 2 weeks? Sack him now if they care. 

I think we all know there isn't anything this board are too clueless for.

We need a strategy in the summer. Not sign players because they are available, have an idea of how we want to play and the type of players we need. Stop this square pegs in round holes scenario we always end up with.

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

Wake up mate. He's garbage like the rest. 

He's cost us plenty of goals this season. He's a Kilmarnock level player.

Cardoso would be hounded for the errors mccrorrie continually makes. 

How many good games has he had for us at CDM? That’s his position.

I’m agreeing with you both that he’s not ready or never was a CB even in a balanced Rangers team nevermind this.

But 300k, really?

if he plays like at CDM like he did before the injury I’ve no issues, it wasn’t that long ago he was the reason we were solid at parkhead in the 0-0, cunts have short memories.

Archived