***Official Rangers v Taigs Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Charlie Peace said:

I suspect the ones that shout loudest about taigs are the real taigs.Ā  Double-bluff time.

I just don't like losing especially to a bunch of rebel scum and don't like you see, it as a laughing matter

Naw don't give it to Nicholl or JJ or any cunt currently at the club. We have had 6 fucking months to make a shortlist and pick a cunt to be head hunted. SIX months, if we have got to this stage of the season without even fucking looking at another manager then all hope is lost.

Ā 

However if we have, get on the phone to him in the next hour and tell him he is to be tomorrow morning.

6 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Must be the worst period in history for pumpings by themĀ 

Ā 

Ā In all of my days watching OF games, through NIR even when we were at our strongest and they had diddies playing for them, don't think ive witnessed a more timid performance than what I seen today.

Just now, kaiser1041 said:

Never heard a commentary team being so disrespectful towards a team in. All my yearsĀ 

after watching teams pumped 9/0 and still not slated the way we areĀ 

Yeah true but fuck it we deserve it.

A OF semi final and we put in that display, players are fucking frauds, managers a tit and owners are cunts.

Makes no difference who says it, the truth is the truthĀ 

Absolute shambles of a performance. I feel sorry for the fans at hampden who've watched us surrender without a fight. Murty with respect our opponents pish can fuck off. These cunts are dinking penalties, doing keepy uppies and balancing the ball on their head. Taking the complete piss out of us.

Archived