***Official Rangers v Taigs Thread***

G.E.C.

9 minutes ago, Blue Viking said:

In the 59 years I have supported Rangers- this is the worst state I have ever seen them in - so so sad and it breaks my heart

A clueless manager, a team with no talent or heart and a future so unclear - they certainly do not deserve this fantastic and unbelievable support who stick by them every game and every year.

I sit here with my Rangers top on, which I do with every old firm game- and I wonder why I bother !!!!

The Rangers I knew have gone to fuck and I do not see us getting any where without a massive investment.............

Your not alone mate. ??

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

Absolutely disgusted and it's not for the first time

I am so fucking sick of this!

Sick of them lording it over us, sick of losing to shite, sick of the board, sick of there shitey managerial appointments, sick of the shite managers themselves, sick of the fucking shite players (some of them supposedly bears) who signing after signing brings in shite bag after shite bag who do not give a single fuck.

What leaves me raging is seeing heads dropping as soon as they go a goal down. That should NOT be Rangers in any way, shape, or form. :anger:

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He picked them, he set them up all week for the biggest game of the season. 

He can well and truly fuck off 

He's not the man for the job but ffs, even amateurs put in more effort and committment than that and if you need a manager to get you up for an OF game then you're in the wrong profession.

6 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

Murty "not making a tackle in the first 30 minutes isn't down to tactics "

Fair point. The players carry a lot of responsibility for that.

I agree. Murty deserves to be criticised, 100%. He is very much culpable in this sad sorry mess, but fuck me we had 5 staunch, die hard Rangers player in our team as well as hardy wee cunts in Morelos and Candeias and we didn't do a fucking thing. Docherty tried early on but not one player laid a marker. They cunts absolutely strolled it against us. Fucking pathetic.

The sooner a manager of sound reputation and experience is sourced the better along with his backroom team which cannot be too soon. A clearing out of the squad is required with quality replacements brought in very quickly in order to begin preparing for next season's campaign. It's not Murty's fault as he was thrown in at the deep end and I'm sure he himself would admit he's not manager material. It was just brutal today but we know change will come and the quicker the better.

If celtic have had an easier game than that thos season i will be surprised, we were within touching distance the last two games, we never laid a glove on them, gutless shitebaggery of the highest order today.

2 minutes ago, delparlane said:

What leaves me raging is seeing heads dropping as soon as they go a goal down. That should NOT be Rangers in any way, shape, or form. :anger:

Every time mate! It doesn't matter if it's celtic or ross county either. The mentality of these "men" is embarressing. 

1 minute ago, sondicklg said:

The sooner a manager of sound reputation and experience is sourced the better along with his backroom team cannot be too soon. A clearing out of the squad is required with quality replacements brought in very quickly in order to begin preparing for next season's campaign. It's not Murty's fault as he was thrown in at the deep end and I'm sure he himself would admit he's not manager material. It was just brutal today but we know change will come and the sooner the better.

The problem is most of us have little faith in the board making the right appointment. Aye change will come but will it be the right changes or will it be another stop gap cluster fuck. I suspect the latter.

Seriously, how the fuck are we ever going to get anywhere near these cants without the right management team in place. What we have witnessed today is the culmination of five years of mismanagement come crashing down on top of our club!

How the fuck can Kilmarnock get SC and in the last five years we've had a fuckwit TV host, a janitor, wee sturty, an alleged investment banker, carlos kickabaw, a youth team coach, and spent millions on shite and loan signings!

The decision makers at our club need to take a long hard look at themselves and accept almost all of the blame for this fucking mess.

3 minutes ago, Grundy said:

The problem is most of us have little faith in the board making the right appointment. Aye change will come but will it be the right changes or will it be another stop gap cluster fuck. I suspect the latter.

Its a very fair point to raise. They'd better get it right this time around or they can get to fuck as far as I'm concerned.

2 minutes ago, Kai_Johansen said:

Seriously, how the fuck are we ever going to get anywhere near these cants without the right management team in place. What we have witnessed today is the culmination of five years of mismanagement come crashing down on top of our club!

How the fuck can Kilmarnock get SC and in the last five years we've had a fuckwit TV host, a janitor, wee sturty, an alleged investment banker, carlos kickabaw, a youth team coach, and spent millions on shite and loan signings!

The decision makers at our club need to take a long hard look at themselves and accept almost all of the blame for this fucking mess.

We have plasters on broken legs mate - our board are seeking a Harry Houdini as a manager to fix a team of ill fitting clowns. 

What a mess the board made of this season, a real manager and we would have won the title and certainly would have turned up today unlike the imposters in Rangers shirts .

and they want us to pay more for our season tickets , jeez !

3 minutes ago, Lothianbear said:

What a mess the board made of this season, a real manager and we would have won the title and certainly would have turned up today unlike the imposters in Rangers shirts .

and they want us to pay more for our season tickets , jeez !

Ludicrous mate, it’s bend over until we fuck you again and oh by the way your paying more for the pleasure. 

I just don't see where the current board are going to come up with the serious money to bring in a decent manager and give him the funds necessary to replace the duds that the current squad is infested with.

Seeing hallidays reaction today is the first time I’ve seen, where it looks like murty has lost some of the dressing room

Far too many players so far off it today it looked like they weren’t even trying, sick of it fuck knows how you fix that Halliday, dorrans, Murphy an docherty as so called Rangers men really need to take a good look at themselves, not once did I see any desire to win or even not get beat off them today, 4 players an none of them even remotely in the mould of a Barry Ferguson, who everybody will agree hated losing to them, that lot don’t even look bothered unless you embarrass them personally like murty did by taking Halliday off an making him the fall guy, the truth is any player in the team could have been hooked

Archived