***Official Rangers v Taigs Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, thetrurobear said:

Feel your pain- but you should NEVER leave early against them whatever the score or performance. Respect to the bears who stuck it out. No surrender! 

Can’t blame anyone for leaving that early, least fans turned up unlike the absolute shite we had to watch. 

9 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Can’t blame anyone for leaving that early, least fans turned up unlike the absolute shite we had to watch. 

Exactly, it’s not like anyone there had anything better to do than watch that shower of shite...

Was out of there as soon as the last penalty was awarded. They were so bad, they didn’t deserve to play in front of us.

41 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Exactly, it’s not like anyone there had anything better to do than watch that shower of shite...

Was out of there as soon as the last penalty was awarded. They were so bad, they didn’t deserve to play in front of us.

Don’t blame you at all mate. 

1 hour ago, Tearjerker said:

The players fuckin cheered when the draw was made as well. Embarrassing man. 

thats where the matter was out his depth making that public   very very stupid  gave them the ideal  chance to ram it down our throats 

a experienced magager would never have come out with such piss

its took a long time for me to come on here after that today, we have been up we have been down on this long road since 2012, a few false dawns but today, I'm really still trying to reflect and digest the inept performance I and you all witnessed. The shape of the team, the knowledge that our better plays id down the flanks, then not to try to set up to utilise this, the reason not to play Windass or the inability for anyone in that horror of a 1st half to put in a tackle or get in their faces.

This is the lowest and angry I have been over the last few years and feel it from all of you on here, the next incumbent has to be the right one, who would want it? I really don't know, but god help us all if it goes wrong.

40 minutes ago, blueballss said:

its took a long time for me to come on here after that today, we have been up we have been down on this long road since 2012, a few false dawns but today, I'm really still trying to reflect and digest the inept performance I and you all witnessed. The shape of the team, the knowledge that our better plays id down the flanks, then not to try to set up to utilise this, the reason not to play Windass or the inability for anyone in that horror of a 1st half to put in a tackle or get in their faces.

This is the lowest and angry I have been over the last few years and feel it from all of you on here, the next incumbent has to be the right one, who would want it? I really don't know, but god help us all if it goes wrong.

Think a lot are feeling the same. We’ve had countless knocks and shite performances but that today was on another level. 

Im disgusted by every last one of our players. 

Murty is an embarrassment also 

Fuck the lot of them 

5 hours ago, sondicklg said:

Its a very fair point to raise. They'd better get it right this time around or they can get to fuck as far as I'm concerned.

Don't hold yer breath m8. That's the triumph of hope over experience - they've fucked up consistently so far, so I for one have zero faith in any of them at this point.

1 hour ago, delparlane said:

Don't hold yer breath m8. That's the triumph of hope over experience - they've fucked up consistently so far, so I for one have zero faith in any of them at this point.

Correct brother, very unfortunately its based upon hope and non defeatism over expectation. However, the pressure is well and truly upon this board to get the right man in with a backroom team to transform the squad and sign quality players for the next campaign. If not they can get to fuck its that simple after of course the share offer has been concluded with a clean slate to attract new investment but I think nay hope to goodness they source the manager of reputation and background of success we urgently require.

Ano the players were dreadful today, but still struggling to work out our formation today in the first half. 

Back 4 positioning looked fine performance not so much. 

Halliday was playing 10 yards infront of our left side of defence. Dorrans in the middle. Docherty was a little further up on the right side of centre midfield. Murphy and Candeias weren’t really playing as out and out wingers was as if they got told to come inside. Murphy went out to the wing once and their right back got booked. 

That looked to be the set up from where I was sitting the players just didn’t know where they were meant to be. Don’t even know what formation it was.

6 hours ago, thetrurobear said:

Feel your pain- but you should NEVER leave early against them whatever the score or performance. Respect to the bears who stuck it out. No surrender! 

Shut the fuck up mate it was a fucking embarrassing display and the fans who left early are quite right in doing so. 

Archived