If We're Not Looking At Glen Kamara

Stylish but tenacious, central midfielder Glen was spotted by Arsenal after impressing against the Gunners in two youth friendlies for Southend.

The holding midfielder is comfortable in possession and enjoys dictating play from his deep-lying role.

Also has good height and physicality about him.

A brilliant find by Wee Neil for Dundee.

6 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Tiresome. Why do we always shout from the rooftop that we must sign a player after a good game against us? Signing the defensive midfielder from the third worst team with the third worst defensive record ffs.

He's been outstanding since signing for Dundee.

Definitely an upgrade on Holt, Jack and Goss. And as much as I love wee Doc it still hasn't happened for him yet at Rangers.

Kamara would be an excellent signing and within budget.

I'm sorry but I've never heard of the boy until yesterday, don't get me wrong he had a decent game for Dundee and was far from their worst player

But he played in a team that got beat 4 nil, didn't look anywhere near as good as mulumbu either in my opinion 

5 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

He's been outstanding since signing for Dundee.

Definitely an upgrade on Holt, Jack and Goss. And as much as I love wee Doc it still hasn't happened for him yet at Rangers.

Kamara would be an excellent signing and within budget.

It still hasn’t happened for wee doc?? Give the boy a chance ffs are u saying every game he’s played he’s been poor? 

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

It still hasn’t happened for wee doc?? Give the boy a chance ffs are u saying every game he’s played he’s been poor? 

The majority hasn’t been great tbh, he’s good off the ball and can dribble a bit but his passing and first touch let him down sometimes 

3 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

But he played in a team that got beat 4 nil, didn't look anywhere near as good as mulumbu either in my opinion 

We played shit yet scored 4, hit the post 3 times, Miller missed an open goal and we had a stonewall penalty denied and also had other decent chances.

The boy is nowhere near the quality of Mulumbu but was ok.

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

The majority hasn’t been great tbh, he’s good off the ball and can dribble a bit but his passing and first touch let him down sometimes 

He’s young hungry massive Rangers fan and it will take time for him who will want to do well more than most. I’m not saying he’s been great far from it but it’s not like it’s no happening for him. Oh and we have a manager who can’t get the best out of anyone 

36 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Tiresome. Why do we always shout from the rooftop that we must sign a player after a good game against us? Signing the defensive midfielder from the third worst team with the third worst defensive record ffs.

Did you look at the OP's video? He's consistent

13 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

He’s young hungry massive Rangers fan and it will take time for him who will want to do well more than most. I’m not saying he’s been great far from it but it’s not like it’s no happening for him. Oh and we have a manager who can’t get the best out of anyone 

I think he will come good he’s still young and raw with potential we need a manager who can improve players like him because he has very good attributes.

39 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Remember saying we should have signed a lad called Robertson after we played queens park. Pretty much everyone did. 

Not always the right shout after appearances against us but also shouldn't rule it out.