If We're Not Looking At Glen Kamara

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I hope you get banned soon. I really do.

Anything worthwhile to add to the thread? 

Or are you one of those wee bitches that goes running to the Ref gesturing to get someone booked or sent off?  One of my pet hates in the modern game.

Still, it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside knowing that my presence here seems to annoy you and many others as much as it does.

Sup it up.

Just now, bluewhitevanman said:

I’m asking u if that’s what u meant by it still hasn’t happened for wee doc? Do u not think he’s played well in any games? 

Let's just say he's not been quite as good as I thought he would have been thus far.

I've no doubt that in the fullness of time he'll be a great player for Rangers.

2 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Let's just say he's not been quite as good as I thought he would have been thus far.

I've no doubt that in the fullness of time he'll be a great player for Rangers.

No u said it still hasn’t happened so u have made up ur mind already and are actually touting another player to come from Dundee to take his place. Uv no doubts he will be a great player so why would this player from Dundee come in? I don’t know if u seen my other post but I actually thought the best player with the bell was wighton

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

List of players who’ve looked good against our midfield.

Mcginn,Mcgeouch,Mulumbu,Docherty,Allan,Campbell,Kamara.

Should we sign them all?

Don't want them all signed for various reasons but most have had better season's than any of our midfielders and several will likely develop into very good players if given opportunities at bigger clubs. And I would add the boy Jones at killie to the above.

3 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

No u said it still hasn’t happened so u have made up ur mind already and are actually touting another player to come from Dundee to take his place. Uv no doubts he will be a great player so why would this player from Dundee come in? I don’t know if u seen my other post but I actually thought the best player with the bell was wighton

Go get help and stop reading into things that aren't there.

13 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Anything worthwhile to add to the thread? 

Or are you one of those wee bitches that goes running to the Ref gesturing to get someone booked or sent off?  One of my pet hates in the modern game.

Still, it gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside knowing that my presence here seems to annoy you and many others as much as it does.

Sup it up.

Aye.

9 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Go get help and stop reading into things that aren't there.

Aye right you are. Ur on saying we should be looking at kamara, wee doc as much as u love him it still hasn’t happened that’s what u said, u also said that u think wee doc will do well in the fullness of time so why do u want a shite Dundee player taking his place? What is it that I’m reading into that’s not there? 

47 minutes ago, five stars said:

He stood out in midfield yesterday.

Against our central midfield that's not very difficult.  We've been getting outperformed in that area for almost two years.  Anyone who's physically big and gets stuck in will get joy against us.

I don't like the idea of taking the best players away from fringe teams like Dundee. The standard of Scottish football is abysmal we need these teams to improve and taking their best players won't help with that. Players with the ability of Kamara with the same potential are 10 a penny down south, there is no reason why Rangers shouldn't be able to scout and sign them up down there.

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

I don't like the idea of taking the best players away from fringe teams like Dundee. The standard of Scottish football is abysmal we need these teams to improve and taking their best players won't help with that. Players with the ability of Kamara with the same potential are 10 a penny down south, there is no reason why Rangers shouldn't be able to scout and sign them up down there.

:lol: fuck off

26 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

What the fuck are you talking about?! :lol:

:britney:

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

List of players who’ve looked good against our midfield.

Mcginn,Mcgeouch,Mulumbu,Docherty,Allan,Campbell,Kamara.

Should we sign them all?

They are all better than Halliday, Jack, Holt, and Goss. 

tenor.gif.16267e379f28094472bebbb78302d1c0.gif