If We're Not Looking At Glen Kamara

One thing that's missing in the team is a midfielder with confidence and strength to hold onto the ball and dictate the play. Kamara looks like he has the ability to do just that. But that's at Dundee, would he do the same job at Rangers when the expectation is to win every game. He looks quite tidy though, with Dundee turning down the bid for Caulker they would probably want silly money for him. I think the whole transfer strategy for the summer is dependant on offloading Pena and Herrera. 

5 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

One thing that's missing in the team is a midfielder with confidence and strength to hold onto the ball and dictate the play. Kamara looks like he has the ability to do just that. But that's at Dundee, would he do the same job at Rangers when the expectation is to win every game. He looks quite tidy though, with Dundee turning down the bid for Caulker they would probably want silly money for him. I think the whole transfer strategy for the summer is dependant on offloading Pena and Herrera. 

Pena will be back to steal more money, no cunt wants him.

2 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

What the fuck are you talking about?! :lol:

:britney:

Fair enough, see my comment wasn't very popular. I just think when Rangers do reclaim their established position the standard of the league that their participating in has some importance. Players like Kamara are 10 a penny down south, why cant they find an up and coming international before the Dundee's and Hamilton's do.

5 hours ago, RDFM said:

Tiresome. Why do we always shout from the rooftop that we must sign a player after a good game against us? Signing the defensive midfielder from the third worst team with the third worst defensive record ffs.

We used to look at the best clubs in Europe for talent. Seeking out new exciting prospects  

Now it’s Dun fucking Dee 

1 hour ago, steven33jackie said:

Why will it be dependant on those two?  We still have Dodoo, Hodson, MOH, Forrester, and more at the club stealing wages.  

2 minutes ago, TMB said:

Why will it be dependant on those two?  We still have Dodoo, Hodson, MOH, Forrester, and more at the club stealing wages.  

Both are quoted at £20,000 plus per week and cost around a combined 3 million on transfer fees some of which we are probably still paying in instalments. I agree that the others are picking up wages also, but I think its a lot easier to agree a walk away deal or a loan for the like of Forrester or Dodo probably on the region off 5 - 10K plus per week than it would be for the Pena and Herrera its reported that Cruz Azul are only paying 50% of Pena's wages so roughly £10K per week for him at the moment and double that for Herrera to sit in the stand. To allow both of them to walk away for nothing or very little would be absolute embarrassment for us when you consider we are still dependant on loans. Even more embarrassing would be to have both of them sitting in the stand bleeding us dry. Getting them off the wage bill and even recouping some money I think will be pivotal to whatever money is given to signing new players.

9 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Both are quoted at £20,000 plus per week and cost around a combined 3 million on transfer fees some of which we are probably still paying in instalments. I agree that the others are picking up wages also, but I think its a lot easier to agree a walk away deal or a loan for the like of Forrester or Dodo probably on the region off 5 - 10K plus per week than it would be for the Pena and Herrera its reported that Cruz Azul are only paying 50% of Pena's wages so roughly £10K per week for him at the moment and double that for Herrera to sit in the stand. To allow both of them to walk away for nothing or very little would be absolute embarrassment for us when you consider we are still dependant on loans. Even more embarrassing would be to have both of them sitting in the stand bleeding us dry. Getting them off the wage bill and even recouping some money I think will be pivotal to whatever money is given to signing new players.

You typed a lot of made up stuff there didn’t you.

6 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Same place we got nacho novo from and khizanishvili.

dont forget gavin Rae ?

Don’t forget John Brown.

It’s funny how some people always make out like every signing we ever made cake from elite European clubs but nothing could be further from the truth.

6 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Don’t forget John Brown.

It’s funny how some people always make out like every signing we ever made cake from elite European clubs but nothing could be further from the truth.

Then there’s Whittaker, Thompson, Naismith etc. We always got the best players in the SPL

thats why I want to see us get mulumbu or Kamara and Jordan jones.

Darius Adamczuk, Cammy Fraser, Iain Ferguson and Ian Redford all signed from Dundee. 

And Dundee were for a short time an elite European club, twice making the semi finals of European competition, only playing second fiddle domestically to one of the greatest ever Rangers teams.

34 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Same place we got nacho novo from and khizanishvili.

dont forget gavin Rae ?

30 minutes ago, sonofbear said:

Don't forget  Claudio Cannigia as well.

27 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Don’t forget John Brown.

Came in to say these after reading Keysers latest blunder.