Renewals Open

scottyc06

Mine has gone up around 10%. It's £329 (probably an extra £100 on top of that for the OF games). I'm sure it was only £300 last year.  The weans has only gone up £3 to £58. On the whole not too bad but were hoping to move so I don't know how much extra it will be all in.

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Lads I can't see the option to renew the wee yins ST over 4 months? Anyone able to help?

How much is the wee ones for CF if you don't mind me asking?

EDIT Never mind I saw your first post with the amount. That's a great price. Wouldn't mind paying that to move.

The cunts are having a laugh asking for 10% increase after this season and we are no clearer to knowing what the fuck is happening for next season. 

How about they get off their arses and increase revenue where they actually have to do something instead of just hitting the fans again and again. 

10 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Will renew soon, on the waiting list as well, hopefully get a move

Me too. I've said CR but there's probably not a hope in hell of that. I said we would consider anywhere except club deck (purely because the stairs would put me in an early grave) so hopefully we'll get somewhere decent.

Just now, jintybear said:

Me too. I've said CR but there's probably not a hope in hell of that. I said we would consider anywhere except club deck (purely because the stairs would put me in an early grave) so hopefully we'll get somewhere decent.

Actually think might be ok for spaces after this season and then a 10% price hike. 

2 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

There was no chance it wasn’t increasing 

2 hours ago, Goosetav said:

Why?

You surely didn’t expect prices to be frozen this year? 

What could possibly have lead you to believe that the board would freeze prices?!

Why not? When do they freeze them? When they become the same price as Arsenal? They can't expect to slap 10% on every single season forever, there must come a time where the price will be frozen.

Personally if I was on the board I would have acknowledged the shit season we have had and frozen the ST prices. Then I would get in a decent manager and next season (If this one proves to be successful) hike the prices up when fans are happy to pay it. They might find this year they've shot themselves in the foot. 

26 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Just got an email back about my seat move, I have to wait for renewal letter, send it back and they will then contact me. Closing date for renewals is 14th May so I assume it will be after that before general sale.

They usually spend about 7 days between the renewal deadline and the general sale to get all moves sorted. 

41 minutes ago, jintybear said:

Why not? When do they freeze them? When they become the same price as Arsenal? They can't expect to slap 10% on every single season forever, there must come a time where the price will be frozen.

Personally if I was on the board I would have acknowledged the shit season we have had and frozen the ST prices. Then I would get in a decent manager and next season (If this one proves to be successful) hike the prices up when fans are happy to pay it. They might find this year they've shot themselves in the foot. 

Put a woman in charge and we get a common sense outcome. ????

10% is an awful lot, but in the cold light of day we'll be needing to squeeze every penny from everywhere to give us the best chance to challenge. 

I know it'll make it tough for some people that struggle to afford it, but those of us that can should be willing to push the boat out a little more IMO.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

What’s the deal with auto renewal guys?

Am I still signed up to all the schemes or do I have to do that again? 

You’d think after all these years I’d know what I was doing :lol:

I just logged in to both mine and my boys mate and the CCCS was empty, so added them all in again.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Think everything remains as is mate but just double check as I had to re add it all on mine.

Im.not on the auto renew 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

You have to confirm your payment details when you get the paperwork out and retick  the CCS options you want.